TV Ad

I just got a reply -

"Well played! To get the FREE FM09 demo direct to your inbox register your details on the official WAP site http://m.sega.co.uk and get an exclusive wallpaper

Does this mean its a mobile version of the game?

It seems pointless to me gave them my email, and then I receive an email telling me I have two demos's to choose from and where to download from which we already know!! Will wait till the game comes out.

It seems pointless to me gave them my email, and then I receive an email telling me I have two demos's to choose from and where to download from which we already know!! Will wait till the game comes out.

Hi,

Good to hear that the ad was on, I was on the way home from work and my Sky+ recording of the Liverpool game failed.

The idea behind the text demo mechanic is that those people in the pub, or on the train when they see a press ad, can text and get demo instructions sent to their inbox for next time they are at the PC. To be honest, the people that will do that are more likely to be curious about the game, or someone that used to play FM and whose heart strings are tweaked by seeing it on TV. For people that visit the forums or the website it only offers a few things like wallpapers for your mobile, text reminder on the day of release etc.

Glad to get some positive responses to how the ad looks on TV, here's hoping it works and adds a whole load more FM fans.

For those of you that didn't see it, I believe it's on next in the Man City v FC Twente game on ITV4 on Thursday, and then just before 11am in Soccer Am on Saturday and loads of other places from then on.

For those of you not in the UK it will be on in some other countries in Europe, I'm sure Miles will let you all know which (if he hasn't already)

Thanks

Ben

Archived