Newly Promoted Prem teams MUST BUYS!

bluebirds4life

Hi,

I don't see a thread about this but what I do see is a number of pointless thread such as just been promoted as Wolves need players thanks bye. What's the need when you can have one full good thread filled with lots of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please use this template.!!!!

Name:

Club:

Work P:

Value:

Sale Value:

Add info:

In terms of age well please post season 1 2 or more and please state thhe year it is when he is that age. This is because people who play lower premiership teams might be looking here. But champ sides and lower don't be afraid to look here as they might be able to join you as well. I'll start.

Name:Gregory Thil

Club:US Boulogne CO

Work P:No - French

Value:160k

Sale Value:160k-500k

Add info: A lethal striker for lower premiership teams for championship and top of league one I've seen and a brilliant player.

name: luis jimenez

club: Ac milan

work p: no

value 3.5M

sale value: 2-3M

Add Info: the player that will keep you up.

Name: Wanderley

Club: fliminese? plays for brazil youth team.

Work P: dont think so

Value: 2M

Sale Value: 3.5M

Add info: scored 46 goals in championship and then 25 goals in premiership. the next adriano.

Name: enyeame

Club:

Work P: nope

Value: 800k

Sale Value: 1M

Add info: alongside luis jimenez, wanderley and gioda you will defiantly stay up. complete shot stopper.

Name: Gioda

Club: ? forgot

Work P: dont think so

Value: 1M

Sale Value: 1-2M

Add info: brilliant defender.

im in the same boat. Just got Bournemouth in the prem (2010/11) and tryin to hav a total revamp as to stay up.

Only ppl i'm keepin the faith with are :

lastuvka (maybe)

eduardo ratinho

jack hobbs

havard nordtveit

lulinha

giannis papadopoulos

jose baxter

prodl (cb)

so need loads, any suggestions, and think properly bout it, i dont want a team of 19yo so called wonderkids, need a bit of exp n class

I have to disagree Gregory Thil scores goals from the off scored alot for my Sunderland side that finished 5th in first season and scored loads for my Crewe side when we got to the prem and he wsa 30/31 then.

I alays try to buy Zarate, Vidal, Luis Jimenez and Tamas.

thanks keep it up this is the list so far

luis jimenez

Gabriel? Tamas

Vidal

Mauro Zarate

Gregory Thil

Chausiddiere

Mate

Medjani

Arthur Sorin

Thibault Giresse

Bogdan Stancu

Lubos Kalouda

Rene Mihelic

Lastukva(possibly?)

Eduardo Ratinho

Jack Hobbs

Havard Nordtveit

L Gioda(defender,argentinian)

Wanderley

Vincent Enyeama

I'll try and put a more detailed review on each one later!

Lunlinha

giannis papadopoulos

Jose Baxter

Prodl

Billy Sharp

im in the same boat. Just got Bournemouth in the prem (2010/11) and tryin to hav a total revamp as to stay up.

Only ppl i'm keepin the faith with are :

lastuvka (maybe)

eduardo ratinho

jack hobbs

havard nordtveit

lulinha

giannis papadopoulos

jose baxter

prodl (cb)

so need loads, any suggestions, and think properly bout it, i dont want a team of 19yo so called wonderkids, need a bit of exp n class

the people i've added so far are :

joe hart

mikael silvestre

arturo vidal

jimmy bullard (seen as i'm a fulham fan)

steve finnan

erik edman

lee cattermole

amr zaki

(yes i am just going for that 17th spot in the prem, im in it for the long haul)

now to raise funds for jermaine defoe seen as he loves bournemouth

Sergio Mota can become very good on my game I bought him for £6.25 million but he was quite injury prone for me so I sold him on for £15 million to Sunderland and the following year he moved to a bigger club cant remember who might have been Real MAdrid for around £15 million. Has great stats I just wish he wasnt so injury prone, not sure but it could be a random.

Just got promoted with QPR and thinking of going for a few man utd players they finished 11th! this is great as when i posted in the QPR thread hardly anyone replied.

Also Players like Mathieu and Kuszack might come to a newly promoted team.

Karl Svenvsson

Swedish DC

I think he starts at Stade de caen

Wonderful stats, I think at the start of the game he just changed teams so you can get him at the start of the 2nd season, I paid $ 4.2 Million

Heading-17

Marking-17

Tackle- 18

Influence- 19

Became my captain after the 2nd season along with

Leon Andreasen DC/DM

Denmark

Don't know if he starts at Mainz or Werder Breaman

$5 mil

With respect guys, but surely part of the fun of being promoted is constructing a side to stay up from whatever bargains and top class signings you can find on your individual game?

If you have a long list of players you sign every time, surely your games must get so repetitive and boring?

Take for instance my current game - I've signed Bocanegra and Rozenhal from Fulham and Newcastle. They're not doing too bad for me at the moment and I would recommend either. But equally in my previous game I signed completely different players. For me, it makes things more varied and fun.

Lincoln I agree it's more fun but some have a different side to the game this is why we are in the good player and team guide?

And I wouldn't asay that t1mbers because take notice of Thil Kalou etc read the whole thread and this is mainly for newly promoted premiership teams anyway.

• 1 month later...

Archived