[10.3]Orthodox Samba Football——All Players Free Roam, With 7 Players Cut Inside!

Orthodox Samba Football

All (11!)players free roam and run with ball, 7 players cut inside!Run pass players repeatedly like nobody business !

Hello!

I have create tactic since FM930, and i believe i have a lot of experiences. My tactics are the most popular in China. If you doubt,read this please! http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=144703 During FM930, an online friend translate my tactic and post it over here, which surprised some of the people over here as my tactics was too exaggerating.

Before 1030 come out, i already predict some of the changes that SI will make, which most of them are true, and thus made a tactics which release as soon as 1030 come out.

look at the screens please!

Cut Inside:ST,AMRL,AMC,MC ,DRL. It's wonderful and beautiful to look at how your players play their football with this setting.

GK,DC,DMC are set to run with ball sometimes, so not to worry about your defenses too much as my league table shows that i didnt let in too much goals.

Because the AI will orientate your tactic when you are using only 1 tactic for a long time, so you can use "Samba Football Zero" and "Samba Football Sea "by turn. (eg. when you are using 1 tactic for a long time, the AI will somehow trash your tactic and beat you to it. So i make some tactics for you all to switch into.)

I'm sorry for my poor English,I also use translate software.Thanks Xiaoicy for his translation!

My tests

I didn't allow transfer budgets in first window.

A006.jpg

As you can see Theo Walcott had beat man repeatedly and had the highest numbers in that category.

Note: The above screenshot means that my tactic are using players using left foot, to be in the position on the right side of the field, and players using right foot, to be in the position on the left side of the field.

A003.jpg

A004.jpg

A005.jpg

And

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A013.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A016.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A010.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A011.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A012.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A015.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/xunhua009.jpg

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab128/haizhongrui/FM2010/A014.jpg

save tactics to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tactics.

save training to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules.

Training:

It is recommended to use "Samba football's training" schedule, as the youngsters will follow and grow along with my tactics.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=184739

Tactics:

424---Hardcore Offence tactic, ATTACK ATTACK AND ATTACK; Dont worry about enemy's counter attack too much, cos they r too busy defending all day long. If ST can play AMRL,and AMRL can play MC,it's easy to change 424 to 433.

4231---Another attacking formation,it's good for weaker teams when they have a good AMC.It's very convenient,because many AMC can play MC.Change 4231/433 to 433/4231 is easy.

433---basically for everyday's use, balanced attacking n defenceing, suitable for weaker teams or top against top matches.

It's better not use 4231 or 424 when the media prediction doesnt look so good (especially at away) or leading by one goal in the 1st half. You can use 433 Deadly when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

Player Requirements(English Premier Division):

Important:GK > DC > ST ≥ AMC > AMRL > MC > DMC > DRL

FC/ST: 1.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling, Finishing;2.long shotsST(L):better with right foot; ST(R): better with left foot.

AMRL: 1. Dribbling, Pace & Acc; 2. Finishing, Long shots, Passing, Creativity, Crossing. AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing". )

AMC: Dribbling, Pace & Acc, Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots. Better if you have AMC that can play two or more positions like MC/AMC, so that this will not limit the substitution when changing formations during the match. (no need to get frustrated due to some players cant fit into another formation because of limited positioning.)

MC: 1.Dribbling, Pace & Acc, Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.Tackling.

DMC: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots; 2. Jumping, Heading.

DC: 1. Jumping (good ≥ 15), Acc & Pace (good ≥ 12 perfect ≥ 15), Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

DRL: 1. Acc & Pace (good ≥ 12 perfect ≥ 15); 2. Jumping, Heading, Positioning, Strength and Tackling.DL:better with right foot; DR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing". )

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling, Jumping (perfect ≥ 15).

***Long shots--sometimes :Long shots ≥ 14;Long shots (learned shoots from distance) ≥ 17.

playmaker/ target man : NO

*Throw in takers: DC or DMC

***Corner takers--Left side: Left foot ; Right side: Right foot.

*Opposition Instructions: I don't know,I don't use. Touchline Instructions: Not useful.

*Pitch size: Small

*When down to 10 man: change to 423

*Don't play on holiday,it's not good.

***Preferred moves***

Free kickers -- Good: Hits Free Kicks With Power.

Offensive player -- Good:Curls Ball.

ST/AMRLC -- Good: Places Shots. Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

MC/DMC -- Good: Shoots With Power, Dives Into Tackles.

DRL -- Good: Dives Into Tackles.

DC -- No

*"Samba Football Sea" are good tactics when the weather condition are raining.

*It is recommended to use "Samba Football Zero" and "Samba Football Sea" tactics during friendly matches. Switch between each others 2--3 times respectively. (That is to let your team players to get use to the tactics.

Download:

Tactics

http://www.filefront.com/15852543/Zero%20Sea%27s%20Samba%20Football.rar

Training(Better):V7

http://www.filefront.com/15881351/Zero%20Sea%27s%20Training%20V7.tsh

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you for your tests!

use madrid, 3 goal a match

ronaldo scored at least 1 goal in 1 game

which tactic would you recommend to start of with? at the start of the match?

424---Hardcore Offence tactic, ATTACK ATTACK AND ATTACK; Dont worry about enemy's counter attack too much, cos they r too busy defending all day long. If ST can play AMRL,and AMRL can play MC,it's easy to change 424 to 433.

4231---Another attacking formation, designed for world class attacking midfielders like Gerrard, Kaka, Messi(right), Lampard etc... good for weaker teams when they have a good AMC.It's very convenient,because many AMC can play MC.Change 4231/433 to 433/4231 is easy.

433---basically for everyday's use, balanced attacking n defenceing, suitable for weaker teams or top against top matches.

It's better not use 4231 or 424 when the media prediction doesnt look so good (especially at away) or leading by one goal in the 1st half. You can use 433 Deadly when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

Hey, I dont want to sound rude. However, in the last patch (10.2) you released a tactic the day the patch came out! How can you have tested it so thoroughly?

I believe the same is done in this tactic. Have you tested it enough?

I am NOT having a go at you, simply stating what I believe.

I believe this tactic set has great potential :)

Hey, I dont want to sound rude. However, in the last patch (10.2) you released a tactic the day the patch came out! How can you have tested it so thoroughly?

Don't say that if you don't understand enough.

1. I have create tactic since FM930, and i believe i have alot of experiences. My tactics are the most popular in China. During FM930, an online friend translate my tactic and post it over here, which surprised some of the people over here as my tactics was too exaggerating. If you doubt,read this please!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=144703。

2.Before 1030 come out, i already predict some of the changes that SI will make, which most of them are true, and thus made a tactics which release as soon as 1030 come out.

3.I would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thanks for their tests!

Have you noticed time difference between Europe and China? He is from China. Dunno about the hour patch was released, but it might have been next day in China already and it Europe it might have been night :p.

You might get good results with your tactics, which in itself is a good job, but your tactics make no sense whatsoever and just show the ME is in need of some serious work. Have to say I prefer playing with realistic tactics rather than weird ME beating ones.

Hmm let's see.

4 defenders - check

1 dmc - check

1 mc - check

aml, amc, amr - check

1 sc - check

4-5-1 system in place. True.

How is it unrealistic? Give me reasons as I can't see why you wouldn't play it in real life... It's not CM crazy narrow tactic (SW23311 for that matter).

maybe he mean the switching of players into another side of the field.

e.g right foot winger on left side, left foot winger on right side, etc.

But there is alot of ppl out there using and doing the same thing too. so i cant see how realistic their tactics are actually.

and to say the truth, all successful tactic out there are all trying to break thru the ME in order to win the AI. arent that true?

You might get good results with your tactics, which in itself is a good job, but your tactics make no sense whatsoever and just show the ME is in need of some serious work. Have to say I prefer playing with realistic tactics rather than weird ME beating ones.

I have two series tactics.

If you like realistic tactics,you can use my "Barcelona tactics" http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4935094#post4935094

If you like interesting tacics,you can use my "Samba football"

the 433 deadly brilliant mate. Good to watch all players contributing. Ran a very similar formation my self. Before i used this i had never scored a corner, now i have scored 2 in 3 games.

Reminds me very much of how arsenal play and that is very good because i am arsenal lol

nice one! Heres my results still early but can see its working well on the pitch.

arsenal 2 - 0 everton

arsenal 4 - 0 PSV

arsenal 2 - 0 blackburn

What if you go down a goal and plz tell me what to do if this happens in several minutes(e.g. 15', 30', 45', then 60', 75', 90')?Which tactic would you switch to then?I use mostly the 433 normal (home and away) and then swith to deadly)

What if you go down a goal and plz tell me what to do if this happens in several minutes(e.g. 15', 30', 45', then 60', 75', 90')?Which tactic would you switch to then?I use mostly the 433 normal (home and away) and then swith to deadly)

433 is balanced.

433 deadly's defending is the best.

4231 or 424's attacking is the best.

Only one tacic is hardly perfect for all conditions.

Hi Chinese buddy, have you tested the tactics with other team rather than almighty Arsenal?!
He have tested his tactics with Sunderland too :)

Yes

and, I sometimes test some teams for short time.

I usually test many times with only one match,beacause it's the most nicety!So I know my tactis are good for all weaker teams and stonger teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Phillip Lahm, right-footed leftback! Dennis Irwin, was of the same clothe! Its not a matter of exploiting the Match Engine, its about management! Man Utd sought to exploit the expansiveness of Arsenal's 4-3-3 and played on the counter at the Emirates, the result? With no match engine to blame, where does blame lie? Rather than find fault, you commend the strategy of the opposing manager!

...One enters the realms of fantasy and fairytale when they start playing with silly systems and scoring 10 goals a game. This isn't the case here. The Creator here has tried to expose the vulnerability of teams to wide men coming off the flank. Pep does the same with Messi, Arsene did with Pires, Ferguson with Ronaldo. Theres nothing unrealistic about it. Its a good idea Zero, but one would assume it would come a little unstuck vs. teams who played with narrow width and packed the central areas.

I just wanted to thank Zero Sea for this wonderful tactic. It has made the game enjoyable to play. I almost gave up on FM2010 until i found this tactic.

I first in the league with Milan after 22 games. 5 points ahead of Inter. only lost 2 games so far in the league.

Thank you!!

Archived