[FM2010 Patch 10.3]Orz Tactics——Make The AI Orz!

Orz Tactics —— Let Weaker Teams Play Like Stronger Teams

(V6)

Hello?

I have create tactic since FM930, and i believe i have a lot of experiences. My tactics are very popular in China. If you doubt,read this please! http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=144703 During FM930, an online friend translate my tactic and post it over here, which surprised some of the people over here as my tactics was too exaggerating.

Before 1030 come out, i already predict some of the changes that SI will make, which most of them are true, and thus made a tactics which release as soon as 1030 come out.

If play with these tactics, many team can easily play like Barcelona, even for weaker teams. I have tested my tactics on some teams, but the longest i tested on was using Sunderland. So now im waiting for you all to test my tactics and give me your feedback.

Because the AI will orientate your tactic when you are using only 1 tactic for a long time, so you can use "Zero" and "Sea "by turn. (eg. when you are using 1 tactic for a long time, the AI will somehow trash your tactic and beat you to it. So i make some tactics for you all to switch into.)

I'm sorry for my poor English,I also use translate software.Thanks Xiaoicy for his translation!

Version Orz(L)

B001.jpg

Version Orz®

B002.jpg

Orz means this

B004.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

save tactics to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tactics.

save training to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules.

Tactics:

You can use "Def" when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

attacking:

442>451>442 def>451 def

defending:

451 def>442 def> 451>442

Player Requirements(English Premier Division):

Important:GK > DC > ST ? AMC > AMRL > MC > DMC > DRL

FC/ST: 1. Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling, Finishing; 2. Long shots.ST?L?:better with right foot; ST?R?: better with left foot.

AMRL: 1. Dribbling, Pace & Acc; 2. Finishing, Long shots, Passing, Creativity, Crossing.

AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.?You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".Because heading and crossing are just rubbish in 10.3 ?

AMC: Dribbling, Pace & Acc, Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots.

MC: 1.Dribbling, Pace & Acc, Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.

DMC: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping (good ? 15), Acc & Pace (good ? 12 perfect ? 15), Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

DRL: 1. Acc & Pace (good ? 12 perfect ? 15); 2.Long shots,Jumping,Heading,Crossing,Dribbling,Positioning,Strength,Tackling.

DL:better with right foot; DR: better with left foot.?You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".Because heading and crossing are just rubbish in 10.3 ?

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling, Jumping (perfect ? 15).

*Player Instruction: "Shoot from distance = Rarely", those players will only shoot from outside penalty box, and got higher chance of scoring. Thru some testing, when long shot is set to rarely, the match play will be better.

*Throw in takers: DC or DMC

*playmaker : AML or AMR

***Corner takers--Left side: Left foot ; Right side: Right foot.

*Opposition Instructions: I don't know,I don't use. Touchline Instructions: Not useful.

*Pitch size: Small

*When down to 10 man: change to 441

*Team talk is very important. If it's wrongly used, you'll usually lose!

*Don't play on holiday,it's not good.

***Preferred moves***

Free kickers -- Good: Hits Free Kicks With Power.

Offensive player -- Good:Curls Ball.

ST/AMRLC/MC -- Good: Places Shots. Bad: Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

DMC -- Good: Shoots With Power, Dives Into Tackles.

DRL -- Good: Dives Into Tackles.

DC -- No

*"Sea" are good tactics when the weather condition are raining (long passing).

*Because the AI will orientate your tactics when you stick to A SINGLE tactic for a long time, so you can use "Zero" and "Sea" by turn.

*It is recommended to use "Zero" and "Sea" tactics during friendly matches. Switch between each others 3 times respectively. (That is to let your team players to get use to the tactics.

I'm sorry for my poor English.

Good luck and play well!

By Zero Sea.

Download(they are good for patch 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3):

Old Version(Don't use,they're just backup)

V6 , V7.1 , V8 , samba

new Version:

Orz V3(Downloads total: 8300+ )

Orz V6(New,Perfect)

[/url]

Training:

It is recommended to use my training schedule, as the youngsters will follow and grow along with my tactics.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=184739

Zero Sea's Team Talk

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you for your tests!

Version Orz

Never have i meet a tactic that work so well throughout the season. Using Everton (A team plagued with injure player) without signing any player

This Tactic really ORZ!

(lose to arsenal 1-0) *away match* on a League Cup Semi Final First Leg

Season 1 still going on

P21 W16 D4 L1

All in All, i only lose 2 matches which is to Liverpool (1-0) *away match*

still continue to update the progress. lets ORZ!

Using Orz Tactic V1

Just complete the full Season 1, here the report below as ref.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5301/report.jpg

i have use this best tac in my PUNE FC game and i m very happy seeing my team 2 times 1st in leage

in 1st season i m at 4 and last 2 season i have won INDIAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGE.

This is the best tactic ever. Won The Premier League with Tottenham 1. 2. and 3. season and won the Champions League in 2. and 3. season. Scored 105 goals in 3. season Premier League. Good work. Only got some problems with beating Chelsea in 1. and 2. season.

amazing tactic

the entire season without a loss

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6516/snap011.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

his tactic is good. tested since fm9.3 till now. i dont think his thread will be close as his main tactic arent using "corner bug". you all can try out his tactic 1st before saying anything unfair to him. anyway he got post some of his feature and result. so see and try them. ^^

his tactic is good. tested since fm9.3 till now. i dont think his thread will be close as his main tactic arent using "corner bug". you all can try out his tactic 1st before saying anything unfair to him. anyway he got post some of his feature and result. so see and try them. ^^

Thanks!I think so.

But I delete corner bug's Version now:)

thanx i will try it !

but what the best tac for away against strong team ( like inter - barcelona - madrid - maa utd etc ... ) >??

Zero 433 or Sea 433 is better.

And you can use 433 Deadly when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

Hi Zero, now about to start a new game with Ipswich after installing 10.3 patch so wondering which version would be best to use :)

My tactics V6 and Patch 10.3

It's better not use 4231 or 424 when the media prediction doesnt look so good (especially at away) or leading by one goal in the 1st half. You can use 433 Deadly when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

I feel this is a very good tactic for 10.3

I was curious when i saw how well the OP did with my team Sunderland so i had to try it.

I've only really used the 4-2-4 and the deadly tactics, using deadly when i'm underdog and 4-2-4 when i'm favourate. Never lost yet though i've only payed half a dozen or so games.

Scores so far...

Man utd (H) 1-1 D

Scunthorpe LC (A) 2-0 W

Birmingham (A) 1-0 W

Stoke (H) 4-2 W

Hull (A) 1-0

Ipswich LC (A) 5-2 W

If i'm leading by a narrow score after half time i switch to 'Deadly'.

One question that i would like to ask though... what is the difference between the Zero and Sub tactics as apart from name they look the same?

I guess what you mean is Zero and Sea tactic. Sea are use when the weather is bad. Like raining, blazing heat or whatever. it is stated in the #2 post. You can take a look at there. it say when to use those tactics. hope this clarify your doubt.

I guess what you mean is Zero and Sea tactic. Sea are use when the weather is bad. Like raining, blazing heat or whatever. it is stated in the #2 post. You can take a look at there. it say when to use those tactics. hope this clarify your doubt.

Yes thank you for pointing that out.

Below screen from first match using Sea 433 (switched to Sea 433 Deadly at half time). I will give it a try :D More feedback soon ...

PS. If screen is too big please tell me, i'am new here. Thanks :)

yeah i think it is too big... u might want to reduce the size. ^^

I have a habit of prasing a tactic only to watch it all fall to pieces over the next few games espically when you see my previous games only covered 6 games. Can this tactic stand the test of time or will it fall apart?

The following results continued from above...

West Ham (H) 1-0 W

Arsenal (A) 1-6 L - OUCH!!

Blackburn (H) 3-0 W - Back on track!

Man City (A) 2-3 L - Last minute Adebayor goal

West Brom (H) LC 3-2 made hard work of it

then this happened...

guiar.jpg

I have a habit of prasing a tactic only to watch it all fall to pieces over the next few games espically when you see my previous games only covered 6 games. Can this tactic stand the test of time or will it fall apart?

The following results continued from above...

West Ham (H) 1-0 W

……QUOTE]

This is magic of football.

No tactic is unbeatable! unless use cxxxxx bug:D

"Sea" is only a little different from "Zero".

another reason is fool the AI.

post 16 stated this

My tactics V6 and Patch 10.3

It's better not use 4231 or 424 when the media prediction doesnt look so good (especially at away) or leading by one goal in the 1st half. You can use 433 Deadly when leading by one goal after 45min-60min.

As a lurker in these forums: this tactic has been more than good enough to make me come post how good it is.

I am using it with a strong 2nd season Valencia side with Canales (9), Dzeko (19), Villa (22), Silva (10), Di Maria (9), Macheda (10) and Cardozo (9) heavily chipping in (brackets indicate goals). I still lead Real Madrid and Barcelona in the title race after 25 games having played a game less with 20 won and 5 draws - 2 of which were the first two games which made me start using this tactic set. I'm also in the final of the Spanish cup having eliminated both Athletico and Real Madrid and still in the Champions League.

Obviously the season could all go wrong from here on, but definitely recommend this to anyone looking for clever wing play with a healthy amount of cutting in to score, similar to C Ronaldo at United.

As a lurker in these forums: this tactic has been more than good enough to make me come post how good it is.

I am using it with a strong 2nd season Valencia side with Canales (9), Dzeko (19), Villa (22), Silva (10), Di Maria (9), Macheda (10) and Cardozo (9) heavily chipping in (brackets indicate goals). I still lead Real Madrid and Barcelona in the title race after 25 games having played a game less with 20 won and 5 draws - 2 of which were the first two games which made me start using this tactic set. I'm also in the final of the Spanish cup having eliminated both Athletico and Real Madrid and still in the Champions League.

Obviously the season could all go wrong from here on, but definitely recommend this to anyone looking for clever wing play with a healthy amount of cutting in to score, similar to C Ronaldo at United.

Some great results there :thup:

How do you approach using the different tactics within the set (i.e. which tactics do you use and when do you use them?)?

Thanks Frozen ;)

Great tactics ZeroSea, as always!

I've been using it on Lokeren and I'm 2nd after 21 games, I'm only 1 point behind Brugge!

Keep posting your tactics here, disregard haters, I always used and studied your tactics, you really know how to outthink the match engine and play beautiful football at the same time :)

In the first season with Sunderland i finished 4th which i was very happy with. Second season has been up and down just can't see any coinsistancy. Win one lose one, currently mid table. However the Cups have been different. Beat Liverpool (QF), Chelsea (SF) and Man Utd in the League Cup Final. Cruising so far in the Europa League. Just can't figure out whats wrong in the League. I have beat Liverpool one game lose at home to Portsmouth 0-3 then beat Chelsea - can't figure it out. I don't use any one tactic but mix and match to suit.

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you for lobsman and andysafc's tests!

It's probably due to the cfact that you have too many players underperforming, and you did not adjust/change/alter your tatics in time to adapt to that.

On the other hand, the AI of FM often cheats in order to ehance the game's lasting appeal and difficulty (which is positive as it increases the game playability), the usual cheating manipulations by AI are

U have a higher chance of underperforming and losing to weaker teams when u are in a winning streak or in a run of matches being undefeated. It's almost impossible to win all matches or not to lose any matches throughout the entire season.

AI's crossing, long shots, shots on target has a much higher succesful/completion ratio than human players

"The Flying Buffon" aka. the unbeatable GK as well as those irritating woodworks and bars

AI forward's goalless streaks always end in matches against the human players' teams

Archived