Solution for Kits Bug (Arsenal & Tottenham for example)

th3answer

FIX KITS by Th3answer

Requires:

10.2 Official SI Patch.

How Install:

1.Save the file Fix_Kits.dbc in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data/

2.Start New Game

3.Load 10.2 Database

4.Tick the "Fix Kits.dbc" file in addicional Leagues (like in first preview screen)

et voilà...

The Kits Works!!

(this Fix isn't savegame compatible)

Preview

footballmanager2010.th.png - tottenhamhotspur.th.png - spagna.th.png

Download link removed - Radestock

...FIX LIST...

VERSION 2.3

Ukraine - Zorya Lugansk - Home & Away

Spain - Tenerife - Home

Spain - Real Union - Away

Spain - Villareal B - Home & Away

Spain - Lemona (2°B G1) - home

Spain - Ponferradina (2°B G1) - away

Spain - Guadalajara (2°B G2) - away

Spain - Tenerife B (2°B G2) - home

Spain - U.D. Logroñes (2°B G3) - home

Spain - Jerez Industrial (2°B G4) - away

Spain - Lucena (2°B G4) - away

Spain - CD Roquetas (2°B G4) - away

Serbia - Cukaricki - Away

Russia - Amkar Perm - Home

Russia - CSKA - Home

Russia - Kuban Krasnodar - Away

Russia - Rubin Kazan - Home & Away

Russia - Zenit St Petersburg - Away

Portugal - Benfica - Away

Norway - Moss - Home

Norway - Sarpsborg - Away

Norway - Valdres - Home

N.Ireland - Ballymena - Home

N.Ireland - Cliftonville - Away

N.Ireland - Linfield - Home

N.Ireland - Newry - Home

N.Ireland - Limavady - Home

Italy - Genoa - Third

Israel - Hapoel Raanana - Home & Away

Ireland - Bohemians - Away

India - Churchill Brothers - Home

India - Pune - Away

Hong Kong - Kitchee Sports Club - Home

Greece - Asteras - Home

Greece - Atromitos - Home

Greece - Ergotellis - Home

Greece - Iraklis - Home

Greece - Levadeiakos - Home

Greece - Aigaleo - Home

Greece - Diagoras - Home

Greece - Doxa - Home

Greece - Ethnikos Asteras - Home

Greece - Ionikos - Home

Greece - OFI - Home

Greece - Panserraikos - Home

Greece - Rodos - Home

Greece - Thrasyvoulos - Home

Greece - Panionios - Home

Greece - Skoda Xanthi - Home

England - Arsenal - Home

England - Chelsea - Third

England - Newcastle - Third

England - Tottenham - Home

England - Bury - Home

England - Crewe - Away

England - Aldershot - Third

England - Cheltenham - Third

England - Corby - Home & Away

England - Havant - Home & Away

England - Norwich - Home & Away

England - QPR - Third

England - Sheff Utd - Third

England - Shrewsbury - Third

Germany - Bochum - Away

Germany - Werder Breme - Home

Germany - Bielefeld - Away

Germany - Cottbus - Away

Germany - Dusseldorf - Away

Germany - Paderborn - Home & Away

Germany - Aue - Home & Away

Germany - Kiel - Away

Germany - Osnabruck - Home

Germany - Sandhausen - Home

Germany - Wuppertal - Home

Germany - SC Freiburg - Third

Denmark - Viborg - Home & Away

Czech - Banik Ostrava - Away

Czech - Bohemians Prague - Away

Czech - Jablonec - Away

Czech - Kladno - Away

Czech - Pribram - Away

Czech - Slovacko - Home

Czech - Slovan Liberec - Away

Czech - Sparta Prague - Away

Czech - Hradec Kralove - Home

Czech - Jihlava - Away

Czech - Vlasim - Home & Away

Bulgaria - Loco Plovdiv - Home & Away

Bulgaria - Minyor Pernik - Home

Austria - Rapid Wien - Away

Austria - Altach - Home

Austria - Austria Lustenau - Away

Austria - Dornbirn - Home & Away

Austria - FC Admira - Home

Austria - First Vienna FC - Away

Austria - Wa. Innsbruck - Home & Away

Nations

Croatia - Away

England - Home & Away

Greece - Home & Away

Israel - Home & Away

New Zealand - Home & Away

Spain - Home

South Africa - Home

Version 2.2 AVAILABLE for DOWNLOAD on First Post!!!

England - Aldershot - Third

England - Cheltenham - Third

England - Corby - Home & Away

England - Havant - Home & Away

England - Norwich - Home & Away

England - QPR - Third

England - Sheff Utd - Third

England - Shrewsbury - Third

Enjoy,

Th3answer

well, if any one doesnt want to restart a new game, then can edit the config file manually. with nation's kits, just edit like : <record from="england_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/away/2012"/> with 2012 will be replaced by the correct year in the game

with club's kits, first season, edit : <record from="X_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/X ID/kits/away/2009"/> then after 1st season, delete "/2009"

I like that this is being done but because you need to start a new game for it to work it's not ideal. Perhaps it should be done as a community thing with a few people involved so that they can test all the major leagues and release a db update that's reasonably complete so you don't need to issue updates.

As it is now, for each new fixed version people have to start a new game for it to work.

You'll need to load the edited file into the editor and change the premierleague colours back to white and blue.

I already tried his and it doesnt work, and anyhow the colours are as they should be when you load it up so idont know whats causing it, ill try the version 2.3 to see if thats any different

I'm seeing the same thing as scotty1974. I'm using the default 10.2 database and when I start a game with these database changes the Premier League header text is grey instead of navy blue. If I start a game twith he same default 10.2 without using this fix the colors are normal. Any idea what changes you made that could have caused this?

well, if any one doesnt want to restart a new game, then can edit the config file manually. with nation's kits, just edit like : <record from="england_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/away/2012"/> with 2012 will be replaced by the correct year in the game

with club's kits, first season, edit : <record from="X_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/X ID/kits/away/2009"/> then after 1st season, delete "/2009"

But in my config-file it doesn't say 2009... Can I just type it after England then?

This is far from scientific but I think I've narrowed the problem down to the English National kits. I made a file with nothing but English league kit changes and it works just fine. However, if I go back and add the chages for international kits, I get the gray text on the English league headers.

When trying to make all kits show, all you do is go into your editor then got to kits of your team the the part where you get there shirt, socks, icon text and so on, all you do is click on the shirt then duplicate the shirt and the delete the one that was already there leaving the duplicate in its place, but dont try this with you nations kits as if you do it greys out the header of there league for example if you done it to the England national kit the all leagyue headers like Barclays Premiership, Championship end up grey and can barely be read, im trying to find away for this not to happen but ive not worked it out yet but all club teams will be ok to duplicate there shirts

Ive worked out how to stop the header of a national league going grey..........you have to duplicate everything in the nation for example go to nations then lets say we go to england, all you do then is duplicate the kits, socks. text etc for home away and third strip remember to keep the one uyou duplicated and delete the one you copied

That is the solution for kit fixing, and no, you don't have to duplicate everything... if you have a kit that don't show you only have to duplicate the shirt and delete the previews one, if is a competions color that is incorrect, is because of the national team shirt color, then you go to the national team of that competions and you only have to dupicate the shirt, and in second the text, and next delete the preview shirt and text, only these 2

I'm going to give you guys the solution for saved games using the FMRTE :)

First of all, save you game before you do anything wrong!!

Load the game, search the team that the kit don't show, then is very easy, there are the first information windows of the team, there you have the 3 kits, the kit that don't show up should be EQUAL to the kit (shirt) in the "kits and colours".

For example, imagine that the third kit from Udinese did not show up in game, you go to Udinese, and change the Shirt of the third kit so it become EQUAL to the one in the information screen (like it is in the images), the same colours, the same style

udine1.png

udine2.png

Enjoy, and any help, just need to ask ;)

thanks to th3answer for his fix

Ive worked out how to stop the header of a national league going grey..........you have to duplicate everything in the nation for example go to nations then lets say we go to england, all you do then is duplicate the kits, socks. text etc for home away and third strip remember to keep the one uyou duplicated and delete the one you copied

Well ive done what i said above and this also works, so if it works why not do it?

OK, seeing as there are clearly issues with this I'd rather close this thread than have it up on the first page causing people problems when they attempt to use it. As it is now it's:

A. Far from complete so won't fix things for everyone.

B. Causing issues with header colours.

C. Impractical for most as a new game needs to be started for it to work.

If the OP manages to perfect the fix then I'll happily reopen this. As it is now I still believe the best and easiest option is for people to use the extra year method to fix any kits they notice as wrong. It's compatible with save games and won't mess anything else up. See this thread for details:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=169403

Archived