Possession Domination Tactic

Which Version Do You THink Is Best  

805 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Do You THink Is Best

• Version 1
    • Version 2
    • Version 3

Ok i'd like to kick off this thread by saying that this is the first ever tactic i have posted up here.

th_ChelseaDominationHalf-time.jpg

th_Possessioniskey.jpg

th_BorovsMancityFormations.jpg

th_BorovsMancity.jpg

as you can see from the screen shots that the possesion in this tactic is pretty impressive and also it is very attacking with also being very strong defensively

The Original Domination Tactic Does Exactly what it says on the tin

Version 1 http://hotfile.com/dl/18989151/fac70c7/Version_1_(Middlesbrough_Sep_2009).tac.html

Codes Tweaked Version 1 http://www.speedyshare.com/files/194..._Jul_2014_.tac

After People where complaining for leaking Goals i tried to make this more Defensive

Version 2 http://hotfile.com/dl/18989201/31fe5e8/Version_2_(Man_Utd_Sep_2009).tac.html

Very attacking can be left short in defence if you don't have the right players

Version 3 http://hotfile.com/dl/18988466/b3fb856/Proper_One_Version_3_(Middlesbrough_Dec_2010).tac.html

More defensive Version of my V3

Version 3.2 http://www.filefront.com/14942773/possession%20V3.2.tac

Counter Attacking Tactic Draws the Opp in before blasting them with a counter

version 4 http://hotfile.com/dl/18989287/cd6606b/V4_(At._Madrid_Mar_2010).tac.html

I'm Going to call this V5 and this is the last tactic i will be doing till the next patch.

Proberly the beat All-Round Tactic Very good going forward and also excellent in defence, I recomend using Hammer1000's Tweaks which can be found in post 1024 for an even better defence.

http://www.filefront.com/15016157/V5%20%20%28Blyth%2C%20Sep%202010%29.tac

http://hotfile.com/dl/19059934/e5fbfde/V5_(Blyth_Sep_2010).tac.html

player requirments

Standard Keeper Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones are the main Ones to look for

Defenders. i think pace is a bonus as always but when i've been looking through the highlights the opp are pushed back in there own half so much that when they do attack i already have so many defenders back but if i was gonna pick say 5 it would be

DECISIONS POSITIONING TACKLING MARKING PACE TEAM WORK HEADING

Full backs. i would say that cos they fly up and down the wing PACE WORKRATE STAMINA POSITONING CROSSING TACKLING TEAMWORK

midfielders the defensive mid is gonna chase any ball down and try and win it back asap so MARKING PASSING TACKLING DECISIONS STAMINA WORKRATE TEAMWORK ACCELERATION STRENTH POSITONING LONG SHOTS as he'll pop up on the edge of the box and rifle them in

the central mid is also gonna chase the ball all over the park and will try and close down asap but he is in more of an attacking role so i would use the ^^^^^above but also try and add FIRST TOUCH DETERMINATION OFF THE BALL to his game

wingers. i have joe cole on the left wing on my chelsea save and he has been a revelation so i'm using him as an example CROSSING DRIBBLING FIRST TOUCH TECHNIQUE CREATIVITY FLAIR ACCELERATION AGILITY BALANCE

Strikers . Heading Strenth Off the ball Finishing Pace Composure

if you need anymore information please tell me and i'll try and help as much as possible

Almost forgot to mention i use TUGGS TRAINING aswell it's awesome well done tugg

if you need any help directly you can add me on msn davehough_2007@hotmail.co.uk

thankyou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Hough,

Looks interesting.

Can you tell me (and others who will be intrigued) the following:

What results over a season did you have, and with what teams? Screenshots will help massively, if possible. This will help us see goals scored for & against which helps people see how it has worked over a full season.

What type of players do you consider important for each individual on the pitch? For example, do the DC's require pace... do you push up?

Things like this, with as many screenshots as possible will help a great deal!

Thanks in anticipation, Mike.

Mr Hough,

Looks interesting.

Can you tell me (and others who will be intrigued) the following:

What results over a season did you have, and with what teams? Screenshots will help massively, if possible. This will help us see goals scored for & against which helps people see how it has worked over a full season.

What type of players do you consider important for each individual on the pitch? For example, do the DC's require pace... do you push up?

Things like this, with as many screenshots as possible will help a great deal!

Thanks in anticipation, Mike.

to be honest mike i have only played a handful of games with these tweaks but was so impressed with the way it played and how my players took to it straight away i thought i would post it to see how people would react.

player requirments

Standard Keeper

Defenders. i think pace is a bonus as always but when i've been looking through the highlights the opp are pushed back in there own half so much that when they do attack i already have so many defenders back but if i was gonna pick say 5 it would be

DECISIONS POSITIONING TACKLING MARKING PACE

Full backs. i would say that cos they fly up and down the wing PACE WORKRATE STAMINA POSITONING CROSSING TACKLING TEAMWORK

midfielders the defensive mid is gonna chase any ball down and try and win it back asap so MARKING PASSING TACKLING DECISIONS STAMINA WORKRATE TEAMWORK ACCELERATION STRENTH POSITONING

the central mid is also gonna chase the ball all over the park and will try and close down asap but he is in more of an attacking role so i would use the ^^^^^above but also try and add FIRST TOUCH DETERMINATION OFF THE BALL to his game

wingers. i have joe cole on the left wing on my chelsea save and he has been a revelation so i'm using him as an example CROSSING DRIBBLING FIRST TOUCH TECHNIQUE CREATIVITY FLAIR ACCELERATION AGILITY BALANCE

strikers again using my chelsea save as example and gonna use drogba cos he is baning the goals in

FINISHING FIRST TOUCH PASSING TECHNIQUE ANTICIPATION COMPOSURE CREATIVITY DECISIONS DETERMINATION FLAIR OFF THE BALL BALENCE JUMPING HEADING

i really hope this helps and if you need any more info i'll try and help as much as possible

Hey Mister, do you think this tactic would be useful with a Blue Square team?

Thank you in advance.

i'm trying with scarborough athletic and i'm holding my own to be honest mischievous i have litrally only tested this tactic on about 20 games, try and use the player attributtes that i've listed

let me know if you need any other info

should be good with notts county, not sure if you've noticed but i've mad a list of the attributes that i think are needed for each postion i would try and sign players with thses kind of attributes

Yes, I've noticed that. I'm gonna create filters with your key attributes for each position. Thanks a lot :)

Fantastic tactic. Played only couple of games with Juve just for testing purposes and it's probably the best tactic for FM2010 so far. Really like the corner routine setup. Scored from corner on my 1st game. It's a total domination football and the deffence really works.

Fantastic tactic. Played only couple of games with Juve just for testing purposes and it's probably the best tactic for FM2010 so far. Really like the corner routine setup. Scored from corner on my 1st game. It's a total domination football and the deffence really works.

thankyou very much for your feedback that is greatly appreciated

no seem to be holding my own against the big teams.this is my team when free from injurys.possesion

is my favour most of the time

gk taylor/hart

rb van der wiel

lb ansaldi

cb r.johnson

cb reginiussen

dm annan

cm ferguson

lw a.johnson

rw larsson

st c.cole

st mandzukic

subs-svensson,krivets,skjelbred,benitez,queudrue,jerome,bowyer,mcfadden

no seem to be holding my own against the big teams.this is my team when free from injurys.possesion

is my favour most of the time

gk taylor/hart

rb van der wiel

lb ansaldi

cb r.johnson

cb reginiussen

dm annan

cm ferguson

lw a.johnson

rw larsson

st c.cole

st mandzukic

subs-svensson,krivets,skjelbred,benitez,queudrue,jerome,bowyer,mcfadden

excellent mate i'm glad it's going well for you keep me updated on how things are

couple of mixed results lost wet ham at home 2-0 but was down to 9 men due to injuries,then beat sunderland 5-1 away brilliant result currently 7th

ok great keep us updated maybe a couple of screen shots if possible of your wins?

mr hough what type of team talks do you use?

positive ones really, for the fans when playing at home pleased if winning well done/sensainal depending on result, i don't really have a strategy to be honest just go with what i feel is right

what about team talks... which one are u use
positive ones really, for the fans when playing at home pleased if winning well done/sensainal depending on result, i don't really have a strategy to be honest just go with what i feel is right

It isn't that hard to scroll up

I will try it with my new Man City save. I probably have one of the best squad in the game. Untill then I'm testing on other save games. In one game I had 88% passes completed for my team with a 62% posession. That was sick.

My team:

GK: Adler

DR: Rafinha

DC: Mexes and Demichelis

DL: Vargas

DMC: De Rossi

MC: Hamsik or Silva

AMR: Robinho

AML: Cassano

FC: Adebayor and Tevez

Just imagine De Rossi and David Silva in the midfield positions. They should have over 90% passing completion rate every game each.

Have tried this with Lazio, first season. 3 wins , 1 loss. Looks very promising. I feel we control the games. The game I lost was because of a bad goalie and because my defenders are not top class.

Looking forward to try this in more games.

Amazing !!!!!!!!!

Never done this before . first game with tactic

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/gulp1502/9-1.jpg

Anyone tell me how to post a screenshot like the ones above .

Thanks

thanks for the great feedback guys it, it does support a corner theory but the corners are at the back post and the central defenders are running into the ball to head in which i think is alot more effective,

i think it's ok that you do the screenshots like that brother

Amazing !!!!!!!!!

Never done this before . first game with tactic

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/gulp1502/9-1.jpg

Anyone tell me how to post a screenshot like the ones above .

Thanks

Put *your link here*

For example here is yours

9-1.jpg

Ill edit this and take your screenshot out if you want i was just giving you a example :thup:

Very Impressive win mate cant wait to try this out

And BTW im trying this tactic atm

Mr Hough, :thup:

This tactic is showing amazing promise, I'd ran out of ideas with my Liverpool team at christmas time and your tactic seems to have turned my season around and got my side playing some lovely stuff. Possession is amazing as are CCC's.

West Ham (A) 2-1

Sunderland (A) LC 1-1 (weakened team as 1st leg was 4-1)

Spurs (H) 1-1

Wigan (A) 1-1

Two draws in last two games, not unduly worries as new tactics always need time to gel as you know but I'm playing some excellent stuff and will post some screenshots when I've played more games.

:thup:

Archived