Download: The English League System to Level 9

thatfmsite

I've been messing around with the editor and have added the leagues down to level 9. If people want to download it, test it out, and leave any feedback, I'd much appreciate it.

I think all the promotions/relegations should be in order. This is only early days obviously so they may be some errors!

Also changed a few managers/transfers that have occurred since data lockdown.

Free download (no need to register, file hosted on my own server): http://sendassistant.co.uk/?p=114

Full installation details: http://sendassistant.co.uk/?p=111

Have fun!

I will as well, I've created leagues only down the level 8 myself as I thought the game may f*** up on the level 8/9 promotion/relegation, a lot of level 9 is greyed out and my pc probably wouldn't handle that many league so well, but I'll take a look at your update now and see how it does.

I have been testing this with Wakefield in the Northern Premier D1N and the league table sorts by name (alpha) rather than goal diff. I think there is an option in the set up to choose how you decide a tie in the league that you have missed.

I will let you know anything else i spot but looking good so far.

I have been testing this with Wakefield in the Northern Premier D1N and the league table sorts by name (alpha) rather than goal diff. I think there is an option in the set up to choose how you decide a tie in the league that you have missed.

I will let you know anything else i spot but looking good so far.

Any chance of a glimpse at the Sussex County League table?

A couple of clubs have changed their names since the demo data, would be interested to see if these had made the full game.

Im so glad I get to manage Bridgnorth as they are the closest town to where I live, also I was wondering is the West Midlands Premier included Ive love to manage Bewdley Town FC

Although most of the WMP clubs are in the db, generally at this level most clubs don't have a specific league set currently. I'm not sure if anyone can add any of the step 6 leagues, but to be fair, there are probably only a handful of WMP players in the db I should imagine. I wouldn't mind managing Bilbrook though (step 8, but closest ground to my house!)

Any chance of a glimpse at the Sussex County League table?

A couple of clubs have changed their names since the demo data, would be interested to see if these had made the full game.

Demo data should be the same as in the full game, and if it happened around the time the game went gold and SI knew it probably wasn't priority.

Demo data should be the same as in the full game, and if it happened around the time the game went gold and SI knew it probably wasn't priority.

Yeah, suspected as much. Still, should be able to change it. Only very minor tbh - Chichester City United are now simply 'Chichester City', and Crawley Down have dropped the 'Village' suffix (God knows why, all we found in Crawley Down was a housing estate, a garage, and a large Community centre which doubles as a pub, police station, community hall and venue for the Football club!)

It's still holidaying. Will post with my findings at midnight

Ran excellently, with no crashes. Some serious geography issues need looking at. Northern Teams such as Ashington, and Morpeth, ending up in the Midlands Alliance?

Archived