Dutch lower leagues

el Chuese

With the introduction of the Topklasse next season between the Eerste Divisie and the Hoofdklasse, I was planning on creating the whole Dutch pyramid. I don't think this is already implemented in the new FM.

Basically this how it will look like

1st Tier: Eredivise (Premier Division, 18 teams)

2nd Tier: Eerste Divisie (First Division, 18 teams)

2 teams will be relegated this season, I have chosen Fortuna Sittard and Eindhoven as they have the worst records over the last 4 years

3rd Tier: Zaterdag Topklasse and Zondag Topklasse (Saturday Top Class and Sunday Top Class, 16 teams each)

This will be the top 5 teams of the Saturday and Sunday Hoofdklasses plus the two relegated teams from the Eerste Divisie. I will put Fortuna Sittard on Saturday, Eindhoven on Sunday

4th Tier: Zaterdag Hoofdklasse A,B,C and Zondag Hoofdklasse A,B,C (Saturday Head Class A,B,C and Sunday Head Class, 14 teams each)

Right now I'm working on the lower classes, just to get the data correct so I can start rightaway when the FM10 is released.

Anyone who wants to or think they can help just give a shout.

Releases

Betaversion 1 (up to Eerste Klasse)

Betaversion 1 (up to Eerste Klasse) mirror

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far concerning league placement this is what I've got

EREDIVISIE (18 teams)

ADO Den Haag, Ajax, AZ, Feyenoord, FC Groningen, SC Heerenveen, Heracles Almelo, NAC Breda, N.E.C., PSV, RKC Waalwijk, Roda JC, Sparta Rotterdam, FC Twente, FC Utrecht, Vitesse, VVV-Venlo, Willem II

EERSTE DIVISIE (18 teams)

AGOVV Apeldoorn, FC Den Bosch, SC Cambuur, FC Dordrecht, FC Emmen, Excelsior, Go Ahead Eagles, De Graafschap, HFC Haarlem, Helmond Sport, MVV, FC Omniworld, FC Oss, RBC Roosendaal, Telstar, BV Veendam, FC Volendam, FC Zwolle

TOPKLASSE (2x16 teams)

ZATERDAG

ACV, ARC, Barendrecht, Capelle, Excelsior '31, Flevo Boys, Fortuna Sittard, GVVV, HSV Hoek, IJsselmeervogels, PKC '83, Quick Boys, Rijnsburgse Boys, Sparta Nijkerk, WHC, Zwaluwen'30/Henver

ZONDAG

Achilles '29, AFC, Alcides, Baronie, JVC Cuijk, Dijkse Boys, FC Eindhoven, SC Feijenoord, Gemert, HBS, FC Hilversum, Hollandia, Lienden, Quick '20, UDI '19/Beter Bed, WKE

HOOFDKLASSE (6x14 teams)

ZATERDAG A (Western Region)

ASWH, DOTO, Huizen, Katwijk, FC Lisse, Noordwijk, RVVH, Scheveningen, SHO, Ter Leede, TOGR, Vitesse Delft, Voorschoten '97, Young Boys

ZATERDAG B (Southern Region)

Achilles Veen, Bennekom, DOVO, Heerjansdam, Jodan Boys, Kloetinge, Kozakken Boys, LRC, Nivo Sparta, ODIN'59, SDC Putten, Rijsoord, Spakenburg, RKAV Volendam

ZATERDAG C (Northeastern Region)

CSV Apeldoorn, Be Quick '28, Berkum, DETO, DTS '35, SC Genemuiden, Go Ahead Kampen, Harkemase Boys, HHC, Noordscheschut, Nunspeet, Oranje Nassau, SDV Barneveld, Staphorst

ZONDAG A (Western Region)

ADO '20, AFC '34, Argon, FC Chabab, Elinkwijk, Haaglandia, JOS/W'graafsmeer, Neptunus, Nieuwenhoorn, NVC, FC Omniworld amateurs, TONEGIDO, VVSB, Westlandia

ZONDAG B (Southern Region)

Blauw-Geel, DESK, Deurne, EVV, Groene Ster, Meerssen, OJC Rosmalen, OSS/Verbruggen, Papendrecht, Schijndel, UNA, De Valk, Vlissingen, SV Venray

ZONDAG C (Northeastern Region)

Babberich, Be Quick 1887, FVC, Hoogeveen, HSC '21, SC Joure, Juliana '31, MSC, NEC amateurs, Nieuw Buinen, Rheden, Rohda Raalte, Sneek Wit-Zwart, De Treffers

@MarcxD: 2 teams will be relegated this season, I have chosen Fortuna Sittard and Eindhoven as they have the worst records over the last 4 years ;)

@Mastarhh: What's your club?

For now I've finished redoing all the teams in District Noord (North District of Holland), including promotion/relegation. Not quite sure if everything I figured out for that last bit is possible though, we'll see soon enough. Otherwise I have to think of something new

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to create the subdivisions below the Jupiler League, problem is that one of those plays on Saturday and the other on Sunday, how can I assign those days?

Now I have "Topklasse zaterdag" and "Topklasse zondag" underneath "Topklasse", but all I can edit is Topklasse, so either all teams play on Saturday or all teams play on Sunday. There used to be an option in which u could schedule the match day per club but I can't seem to find it

I'm trying to create the subdivisions below the Jupiler League, problem is that one of those plays on Saturday and the other on Sunday, how can I assign those days?

Now I have "Topklasse zaterdag" and "Topklasse zondag" underneath "Topklasse", but all I can edit is Topklasse, so either all teams play on Saturday or all teams play on Sunday. There used to be an option in which u could schedule the match day per club but I can't seem to find it

I thought it was possible to, to give the clubs preferance matchday...but I've checked! I think in this new editor it is not possible. But you can give competition-preferances at the tab 'Competitions', so when you fill there Topklasse (saturday), they have more chance to play in that league, I think! I am not sure, but it's the best alternative. Can you inform me, how far you are at the moment with the project?

With the introduction of the Topklasse next season between the Eerste Divisie and the Hoofdklasse, I was planning on creating the whole Dutch pyramid. I don't think this is already implemented in the new FM.

Basically this how it will look like

1st Tier: Eredivise (Premier Division, 18 teams)

2nd Tier: Eerste Divisie (First Division, 18 teams)

2 teams will be relegated this season, I have chosen Fortuna Sittard and Eindhoven as they have the worst records over the last 4 years

3rd Tier: Zaterdag Topklasse and Zondag Topklasse (Saturday Top Class and Sunday Top Class, 16 teams each)

This will be the top 5 teams of the Saturday and Sunday Hoofdklasses plus the two relegated teams from the Eerste Divisie. I will put Fortuna Sittard on Saturday, Eindhoven on Sunday

4th Tier: Zaterdag Hoofdklasse A,B,C and Zondag Hoofdklasse A,B,C (Saturday Head Class A,B,C and Sunday Head Class, 14 teams each)

Right now I'm working on the lower classes, just to get the data correct so I can start rightaway when the FM10 is released.

Anyone who wants to or think they can help just give a shout.

I have a question to ask. I am not too familiar with the Dutch league system but is the 4th tier the lowest level in Dutch football? There is no 5th tier? Thanks!

You've got as of next season

Level 1: Eredivisie

Level 2: Jupiler League

Level 3: Topklasse

Level 4: Hoofdklasse

Level 5: 1e Klasse

Level 6: 2e Klasse

Level 7: 3e Klasse

Level 8: 4e Klasse

Level 9: 5e Klasse

Level 10: 6e Klasse

Starting from the 3rd level it's all split up in Saturday and Sunday leagues. And from the 5th level it's also split up by districts. Basically you have 2 1e Klasses per district (1 Saturday, 1 Sunday), 4 2e Klasses (2&2), 8 3e Klasses (4&4) and from there on it differs. Some districts only have down to 4e Klasse, some go down to 6e Klasse.

What I'm doing is a bit off reality, only to assure it's easier to edit promotion/relegation wise.

ATM I'm redoing the league placement per district, I'm nearly finished with it. So then the editing can start. I plan on adding the 1e Klasse then do a release, then 2e Klasse and release and so on.

Please note that I will NOT add players as of yet. Might be doing this later, but seeing we're talking of adding over 2500 clubs it would be nearly impossible to do it correctly.

Adding players would be a hell of a job! It's logical you don't do that. Everyone who wants to play with 'real' players, do have to do that by themselves!

Can you tell me how fare you are at the moment? I am interested in a file include the 3e klasse, as lowest league! It seems logical to me, that they also play the regional cup, right?

Archived