Daniel Aquino

mista T

Daniel Aquino was born in Murcia in the south of Spain. His father is Argentine, also called Daniel Aquino. He has a lot of potential in Football Manager 2009 to become one of the better Spanish strikers, and with proper development can become a first teamer at any side.

His positions at the start of the game are set to AML/ST, which means he can cover for your wingers if needed (but not reccomended, his stats are more geared to becoming a striker).

I have signed him for my Athletic Bilbao side, and he has been called up by the Spain U-21's. Does anyone have any screenshots of him around 24/25?

also, here is his profile picture:

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/danielaquino.png/

Has anyone ever signed him, and how did he turn out for you?

• 4 weeks later...

He can be bought at the start of the game for around £5 million, I think he is a brilliant player and developes very well. He is a great signing for anyone who wants to build a Spainish team in La Liga. I would say he is worth $21.5 million as he can play AML just aswell as he does upfront.

I have him as striker on my Pompey save and he is quality. I think I brought him for 4.5 million and he is worth double that now. He has scored 20+ for the two seasons I have had and he has constant attention of bigger clubs. He won young player of the year as well.

hmmm AMC? niceeee i love him as a AML in my werder bremen squad. He provides lots of assist and can score crucial goals. I got him on a min release clause of like 7m-9m. And I decided to pay for in on a 24 month period :))). I'll provide a screen shot of him in 2014 later when i get home from class.

Archived