[Released] Amaga

TomDixon77

Two early in game screenshots (click to make bigger):

th_Genoa_7.png th_Genoa_8.png

It's really only the header that's been worked on so far. When you hit one of the Info/Breadcrumbs/Quicklinks tabs (there's going to be a couple of others), the area below displays the relevant stuff.

EDIT: released

Download Here

It's an interesting idea, one problem is that you now need to do extra work to get to different screens - To click on a quicklink you have to move the cursor to the top right of the screen and then to the left to click the link, also theres no continue/back/forward buttons in the header.

Though if you use the keyboard shortcuts its not a problem and it may appeal to people with smaller screens or those who like minamist approach.

Really good idea.. You're picking buttons and table/heading are great..

I am less excited by the design of the header (but idea it's great IMO)..

good luck !

The buttons and that are from Steklo, I've got no idea what I'm going to do with those yet.

Like the idea.

When I demonstrated using events for showing/hiding stuff I was hoping people would make stuff like this. So far a lot of them have just copied it blindly like a plugin.

I'd agree maybe the design itself could do with some tweaks.

It's an interesting idea, one problem is that you now need to do extra work to get to different screens - To click on a quicklink you have to move the cursor to the top right of the screen and then to the left to click the link, also theres no continue/back/forward buttons in the header.

Though if you use the keyboard shortcuts its not a problem and it may appeal to people with smaller screens or those who like minamist approach.

I hadn't spotted this before, there will be continue/back/next buttons at the top, I just haven't decided where to put them yet.

Another screenshot, showing the background selector, which gives you a preview of each background (which will automatically update if you replace any of them). However, I haven't quite got it right yet, as nothing happens when you click the backgrounds, despite the buttons showing up. I've double checked my event stuff, and am a bit stumped, to be honest.

th_Genoa-9.png

More screenshots, this time showing the working background selector! (Top tip: Don't put slashes at the end of your widget declarations, as it'll ignore all the stuff you want the widget to do)

th_CAtlticoMadridSAD-2.png th_CAtlticoMadridSAD-3.png th_CAtlticoMadridSAD.png th_Spain.png

The misc tab will contain the search box, plus the news ticker, as well as a couple of other bits and bobs.

Your header looks better.. I think you should improve "menubar buttons", not concerning "selected" item (for example in your first screenshot, i talk about "info", "quicklinks", "misc" etc.. buttons)..

Good luck..

A screenshot of something I hoped could have been a bit bigger:

th_Brescia.png

As there's nowhere to really put decent sized logos, on team screens, there will be a 'Extra Info' (or something) button on the, as you can see in the background, changed header. I did want to have a few club facts on this (with the two badges in an area on the left) but unfortunately, the game won't allow me to retrieve the information. Hey ho.

Nice one mate :thup:

By any chance, did steklo have these shortcut buttons somewhere as well ?

EDIT : What a forward line Genoa have :eek:

No, it doesn't. I moved Squad and new messages onto the menubar, and put the others into a menu so they didn't clutter the place up.

A screenshot of another little feature I want to add, but might not be able to, because of a weird bug:

As well as the team logo popup, I've added a selectable sidebar logo, ideal for people with high-res screens

Off:

th_VfLBochum.png

On:

th_VfLBochum-2.png

However, if you switch it off again, when you change screens, the logo comes back.

Originally I thought it was because I was hiding the surrounding container, not the logo widget itself

(which caused the same problem with the header buttons, so I've had to ditch the dividers between the buttons)

Here's the code for the widget in the sidebar:

<!-- Main Logo -->
 <widget class="picture" id="sblo" hidn="true" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="164" width="164" image_alignment="centre">
   <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="scid" set_property="hidn" skip_if_false="true" value="22"/>
   <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" mode="0" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
   <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>
   <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mprc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>
   <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>
   <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>
 </widget>

And here's the code for the radio buttons:

<widget class="radio_button" click_event="hisl" text="Sidebar Logo Off" font="fonts/segoeuib" size="9" colour="white" selected="true" save_current_state="true">
       <event id="click_event" event_id="hisl"/>

<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="hisl">
         <record id="action_event">
           <flags id="event_id" value="hide"/>
           <flags id="event_target" value="sblo"/>
         </record>
       </attachment>
     </widget>

<widget class="radio_button" click_event="shsl" text="Sidebar Logo On" colour="white" font="fonts/segoeuib" size="9" save_current_state="true">
       <event id="click_event" event_id="shsl"/>

<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="shsl">
         <record id="action_event">
           <flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
           <flags id="event_target" value="sblo"/>
         </record>
       </attachment>
     </widget>

If anyone has idea what I've done wrong, I'd be bloody grateful

You tried adding the save_current_state="true" coding into the coding for the image? An alternative is to have a look at the coding for showing/hiding the filters panel as that state seems to be remembered when you switch screens.

The filter panels look like they use the save_current_state attribute, but it's not having any effect when I use it.

You tried adding the save_current_state="true" coding into the coding for the image? An alternative is to have a look at the coding for showing/hiding the filters panel as that state seems to be remembered when you switch screens.

I've sorted it (finally)

This skin looks bloody brilliant! Much better than Steklo in my opinion due to its originality and the only viable contender with Klasa for the best skin for FM2009. Keep up the good work mate, it's coming along nicely.

Really looking forward to this. I'll probably be using it over Klasa. I'm not sure why because the bright cyan colour would usually put me off but I'm drawn to it in this skin :p.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived