[Released] Amaga

TomDixon77

;3314101']Looks interesting as always Tom' date=' but I just don't understand one thing. Why do you always leave the attribute colours to these odd standard colours (although it is no prob to change it)? :D

Anyway, keep it up![/quote']

They're the ones that I use.

• 3 weeks later...
Buttons!

th_9DiegoMilito-1.png th_Genoa-2-1.png

captainferret is it possible for the "info" and "quicklinks" be there at the same time? it is annoying switching between them and this is the only skin that is like this.

like in the first picture let the quicklinks be between "9 diego milito" and "striker,genoa"

captainferret is it possible for the "info" and "quicklinks" be there at the same time? it is annoying switching between them and this is the only skin that is like this.

like in the first picture let the quicklinks be between "9 diego milito" and "striker,genoa"

Not really, it's kind of the point of the skin.

CaptainFerret, the released version doesn't include the sidebar logo on/off option under the Skin Options tab. Please could you include this if you plan to release a new version? Also, as Romanista said, would it be possible to include the Quicklinks under the Info tab in another version or tell us how to do it as it would make this skin perfect? Thanks.

I've just found the link to the fix of the Sidebar Logo on the sortitoutsi forum. You will need to register to download the sections file.

'Extract the attached file into the panels folder of whichever version of amaga you use, and you'll have the main logo in the sidebar (not recommended for low resolutions, as it'll take up a lot of space).'

sections.zip

There won't be another version, as I couldn't get the logo selector to work properly. And I'm not going to participate in the butchering of my work either (which is what I think putting the quicklinks on the info tab is).

Archived