1999/2000 season in FM

Bobby Melia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing the same thing right now :p although I have only finished the Swedish Premier Division and 6/20 teams in the premier league. Good Luck :)

edit: sorry, I didn't read carefully enough... what I'm doing is the 98/99 season

i cant wait for this should be awesome as my team west ham had the potential to be world beaters back then, so i can see if i can realise this potential. and just a quick question will you be posting on here when the db is ready thanks.

You've got an awful lot of players to create....however what you've done so far is excellent.

And you will be giving us the DB rather than the save game won't you? it's just that save game had all the current ages and attributes etc. cause we don't have the DB. Anyway KUTGW! :D

this has turned into a bigger job than it first looked. I'll upload a few screenshots tonight.

You're right, it's a huge job. There were a group of people who tried, they even set up a forum but it was too massive of a project. But keep going, will be amazing when done.

Ooooh just thinking about some of the bargains!!

Drogba and Adebayor as a cut price front line!!

Lampard....

Kaka and Robinho......

Being able to take Dennis Bergkamp and Tony Adams to the end of their careers at the Emirates!!1

Mouthwatering!!

Any ideas when it'll be ready???

Archived