1999/2000 season in FM

Bobby Melia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will wait for others to test it before I download. Any chance you can upload a screenie of the Swindon team? Just want to make sure all are present and correct :)

Like Michael Carrick should be with us on loan, for example. And Andy Williams on the left wing. Andy Williams~! What can I say?

looks good so far, one or two data issues mind. Shearer is awful for some reason? jumping 9? determination 9? bravery 6?

Also just looked at Rivaldo.....I know he was good but he wasn't actually God though. Definitely signing Todorov haha.

Some players that are currently in the game (Owen, Ronaldo) need to be made a lot faster.

EDIT: Actually, is Todorov your favourite player or something? 200 CA is crazyy

hi

like i say still lots of work to do on it. Todorov is an error and i have not done much with the German teams yet.

what is the over all feeling? is it worth me carrying on?

Yes carry on, it's great. Just sort out physical attributes for players like Owen and Ronaldo, I've had to edit them myself and sort out Shearer. But that's it:thup:

I think the best thing to do here is to open up a thread so people can post data issues. Should keep it tidy and help you out alot.

agreed, also marek hamsik is on the database for sum reason :)

great work though

I think the best thing to do here is to open up a thread so people can post data issues. Should keep it tidy and help you out alot.

My idea was for him to 'hire' researchers....

I am an Arsenal season ticket holder for example and was during the 99/00 season and could give a more detailed representation of stats.

Just a thought.

Brilliant work though..

Just downloaded this as I have been looking for something like this for a while.

I must say this is BRILLIANT!! With a bit more work from yourself and peoples help, this could be one of the best patch I have ever downloaded.

Once again my hat goes off to you, well done.

Archived