Fabian Monzon

trueblue

MONZON

monzon.jpg

This guy has been a very depenable LWB for my gers side. His value dosent go up that high but his stats and return for me has been really good.

You wont get him in the first season as he is already on loan to Betis at start of the game,,but he well worth remembering to pick up at start of season 2.

He is a good attacking left back that gets forward often,, and he is really good too at free kicks,, he also scores the odd long range sccreamer.

Will cost about 4.2mil ,, but well worth it IMO,, either as a back up for the big teams,, or a main LB for others

He looks great on 9.3' date=' and looked great on 9.2, but my scouts at Barca (20/20) always tell me that i should buy him as last resort. I don't get why is he so poorly rated.[/quote']

I get the same from my scouts. He always has amazing statistics, but my scouts suggest that he would only be a decent signing at best.

scouts judge on rep and ability not the actual stats

plus they are compared next to what you already have in your team...

so someone like wayne bridge will get rubbish scout reports if you already have say evra or someone already there

I get that, but my scout said he isn't far from being better then Abidal, but i should buy him only as a last resort. My secon fb is Silvinho, and Monzon is much better then him, and younger, so why such poor rating? Not only on 9.3.0, but on 9.2.0, and i think on 9.1.0

Just don't get wich attribute is too low. Everything looks great

Guess like in real life, he is one of those players you sometimes have to take a chance on,,and it will either work or it wont. As you can see from my screenshot his average match ratings are always good also. And he scores and sets up goals !!

My Rangers side has a rock solid defence, in his first season with me I only conceded 13 goals in the league . I know its SPL but that was still prety decent for a whole season,,and wasnt a just luck either as I just finished 4th season with 14 conceded,,,so he has done me a job. :D:thup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought him for the Irons on recommendation from Hopey, he's played 6 games for me and is absolutely phenomenal, he's a little bad at following tactics, but when your wing back is popping in a goal at least every three games, it's fine.

His long shots are really beneficial, especilly zince my attack is a little out of form.

good for me too, bought him after first season as a back-up at DL and trained as a DR so he can always be on the bench, after 3-4 years he earned a place in starting 11. scouts also said he was nothing special, but i overpaid him anyway and he paid off

Monzon isn't rated by the scouts, I suspect, as you are managing top teams. Scouts for teams top of their division and playing in the champions league won't rate him much. Scouting is relevant to stature. I think he looks good though, I often overlook the opinion of my scouts, only use 'em for pricing up players.

I signed him QPR 3rd season, he was catalyst in my 6-0 surprise demolition of liverpool, netting 3 goals.

In my experience he is a beast, gets caught out of position on defense against fast right wingers sometimes, but his offense is so good I really don't care, and if you do have him stay back and defend he is very strong as well.

Amazing return for the price in my opinion

• 1 month later...

guys forget what your scouts say this is the best left back i've seen in the game every season for me his average rating is at least 7.2 and he gets at least 10/15 goals a season an absolute monster on free kicks

Archived