Scouse team

ScottyB14

Using the 'Place of Birth' filter in Player Search, this is the best team I you could put together in Feb 2009:

GK: Tony Warner

DR: Tony Hibbert

DL: Leighton Baines

DC: Jamie Carragher

DC: James McEveley

MR: Ryan Taylor

ML: Adam Hammill

MC: Kevin Nolan

MC: Steven Gerrard

FC: Dave Nugent

FC: Wayne Rooney

S1: Bradley Orr (DR, MC)

S2: Michael Ball (D/WBL)

S3: Stephen Clemence (MC)

S4: Gary Roberts (AML/R)

S5: Jose Baxter (AM/FC)

I can't see that team winning the Premiership though.

Using the 'Place of Birth' filter in Player Search, this is the best team I you could put together in Feb 2009:

GK: Tony Warner

DR: Tony Hibbert

DL: Leighton Baines

DC: Jamie Carragher

DC: James McEveley

MR: Ryan Taylor

ML: Adam Hammill

MC: Kevin Nolan

MC: Steven Gerrard

FC: Dave Nugent

FC: Wayne Rooney

S1: Bradley Orr (DR, MC)

S2: Michael Ball (D/WBL)

S3: Stephen Clemence (MC)

S4: Gary Roberts (AML/R)

S5: Jose Baxter (AM/FC)

I can't see that team winning the Premiership though.

The starting 11 is top 6 material but the bench is Championship leave apart from Jose Baxter who turns into a quality goalscorer.

Why would you want to make a fully Scouse Team? So you can shoot them all in one go instead of going around the their respective clubs shooting them one by one :p (apart from Rooney ofcourse :D).

Anway, on-topic now, like has already been stated there are a few good players from Liverpool and if you put them in a team they would proberly achieve a Uefa Cup Spot but I think that is the best you can hope for (until some regens come along ofcourse).

yeah i know. i have read his autobiography as well 3 times. i know he lived in wales but was born just inside england because the nearest hospital was in england yet i wasn't sure where about liverpool was in relation to wales. :D

I feel uneducated :(

(dont anyone dare say "like a scouser":D)

Don't think Rooney will ever join Liverpool on FM08 though. At least, he absolutely refuses to in my save under any circumstances. Think Baxter is probably similar, the Everton players seem to have been coded with "Disliked Club: Liverpool (100)".

Archived