If your team won Euro 2016

RTG

Im possibly quite rare in that although I support England being English, I dont get that hyped up for their games and as such if they win it, ill be happy but quite easily slump back onto the PC or watch something like South Park the minute the game is over.

I watch International football (or should I say the tournaments) for the spectacle that they are, but other than that, I couldnt tell you the last time I sat down to watch England play outside of them.

TBH England has been underperforming at most big tournaments for years. But currently there are 24 teams at EURO 2016 of which only France, Germany, Spain, Italy and perhaps Portugal have enough structural continuity or potential to presume they're very likely to win it more than once in a lifetime.

Im possibly quite rare in that although I support England being English, I dont get that hyped up for their games and as such if they win it, ill be happy but quite easily slump back onto the PC or watch something like South Park the minute the game is over.

I watch International football (or should I say the tournaments) for the spectacle that they are, but other than that, I couldnt tell you the last time I sat down to watch England play outside of them.

Exactly this for me.

Even when I was in the Eiffel Tower fan park for the England v Wales game, England scored last minute and I cheered but everyone else me was going mental. The international tournaments are great but I enjoy them just as much without England as I do with.

Archived