False nine?

MFF

Which part?

The part where you say he's not quite ready for Champions League football. If you made him your first choice, he could easily get 20+ goals a season. I had him as a bit part player with mostly sub appearances and he scored 16 goals and 6 assists with a 7.05 average rating. Most of his goals were crucial ones as well. 4(4) appearances in the Champions League, 4 goals and 1 player of the match award.

The part where you say he's not quite ready for Champions League football. If you made him your first choice, he could easily get 20+ goals a season. I had him as a bit part player with mostly sub appearances and he scored 16 goals and 6 assists with a 7.05 average rating. Most of his goals were crucial ones as well. 4(4) appearances in the Champions League, 4 goals and 1 player of the match award.

Fair enough! I only have experience with him ,lower level, wasn´t too sure if he could make it or not.

Would be helpful to know your budget, but assuming you don't mind someone young who will only improve, I'd look at Zivkovic (retraining), Berardi, Gabriel Barbosa, Cristian Pavon. If you have more money, maybe look at Morata, Isco, Salah or Pjanic. To be honest, I've had loads of success with Martial in that role so I reckon you can get almost everyone to play it well if they have the right stats.

Archived