Serie D Italy

famaboys

Just looked at this and it unfortunately seems very incomplete. No play-off for the Serie D title, no Serie D cup, no regional divisions set so the regionalisation will be messed up after the first season. I'd definitely wait for a more reputable file.

Just looked at this and it unfortunately seems very incomplete. No play-off for the Serie D title, no Serie D cup, no regional divisions set so the regionalisation will be messed up after the first season. I'd definitely wait for a more reputable file.

Also, with that file Parma have around €80m of debt which the newly formed club doesn't have irl

I'm guessing they just took the 2015 file and changed what teams are in what divisions.

I've just seen that FMonlineforum.com has released their version, they're the ones who made it last year so I'm guessing it works but I'm yet to try it myself. Ignore that, Parma have a €80m debt on this one as well.

There is a file on the FM Scout forums that takes it down to Italian Level 5 and the Excellenza Leagues.

Sadly, Castel di Sangro are in Level 6, so I will continue to wait.

In that file there is 80 mil euros worth of debt in Parma also.

Can nobody tell for sure that newly formed Parma doesnt have debt IRL...?

there is a serie D file in the steam workshop(might be the fm scout 1 though)

PRO is releasing several files soon with updated serie D in it, pop over to downloads here or sortitoutsi for details

NB for those concerned with Parma debts you can edit that yourself within any of the files you use, just don't pass them on without asking the creator of file if you can do this

I can confirm the one in the workshop works fine (am currently using it) though like with the rest, he has kept the base Si info, so Parma have their debt. If you have an editor just remove the debt.

exactly anyone with the full game has the editor will take about a minute to do:brock:

There is a file on the FM Scout forums that takes it down to Italian Level 5 and the Excellenza Leagues.

Sadly, Castel di Sangro are in Level 6, so I will continue to wait.

Castello 2000 from Castel di Sangro are in Level 6, Promozione Abruzzo. But...

from this season the historic name of Castel di Sangro returns as Castel di Sangro CEP 1953 playing in 2^ Categoria Molise, Level 9!

• 2 months later...

Archived