Rak's FM15 Career Adventure

Rakuten06

After playing with a Liverpool game, once again the LLM bug bit me, so I'm going to launch a save for me to enjoy when I'm not playing a Liverpool save.

Introduction

Before playing my save, I had a tough time trying to decide which countries and leagues to load, so after shuffling and trying to deciding on which countries and leagues (including returning to the old stomping grounds if that's possible). After deciding on the countries and leagues, I feel that it is more than enough to have a fun save for me to enjoy and to take a break from my L'Pool save.

Countries/Leagues

(The lowest league available is listed next to the country not extended by TAS DB)

Brazil - Serie B

England - Vanarama N/S

France - Championnat National

Germany - 3. Liga

Italy - Serie B

South Korea - K-League Challenge

Spain - Liga Adelante

Switzerland - Challenge League

USA - MLS

For my save, a Large database is used with approximately 53,000 players will be loaded in this save.

Aims and Ambitions

I don't have any aims in this save except TAS's constant expectation for me... to win a top-division title with a club as always... also I want to have a fun save too! :)

I hope y'all will enjoy my fun journey of FM15 across the world, perhaps? ;)

After applying for the jobs and getting through the interview, only one club offered me a job:

05118-43cebfbf-680f-46e4-9914-72fc91ba2b66.png

Colomiers finished 15th in the Championnat National, so they are also looking to starve off any thoughts about relegation for this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts about taking this job? I already delayed it once, and at the time of job offer, I applied to Hyde and Goyang; Jeju applied but turned me down for a job there

Thank you very much for your help guys! I decided to take your advice...

------------------------------------------------------------------

05119-063c4219-a6df-46fb-b44b-3a91e0b92847.png

Name: US Colomiers

Nickname: -

Year Founded: 1925

Stadium: Stade Michel Bendichou (11,430 capacity, 8k seater)

05119-82e15f92-bef1-472c-9ebb-1e696577a670.png

My first job is with US Colomiers in France, and my contract will be a one-year deal till June 2015. I joined the squad which narrowly avoided relegation by 4 points last season. The media prediction this year is 18th in a 18-team league. The board left me the expectations for me to try to reach and beat it;

05119-67036168-81e6-418d-89c5-d02fc7efa6f4.png

On the day of arrival, I have only two days to assemble a squad together and decide who to hire the players before the next friendly vs Hannover II.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like a challenge I cannot turn it down, eh?

US Colomiers - 14/15 Season Preview

The list of teams who will play in the Championnat National;

05119-5e1bfd2d-fc28-4a88-97cb-2a96fbb5a928.png

Board Expectations

At the start of my tenure with US Colomiers, the board outlined the minimum expectations to me.

Championnat National: Fight bravely against relegation

Coupe de France: Reach 8th round

Personal Expectations

Championnat National: Avoid relegation and try to reach a mid-table position

Coupe de France: Acquire a cup tie against one of the European-bound Ligue 1 teams in order to acquire financial neccessity (and/or Reach 8th round)

Budget

Transfer: £0

Wages: £3.8k

Balance: £340k

The board gave me a tricky and difficult budget to work with, especially since we don't have any available wages nor transfers, so expect some non-contract players or loans...

Squad

05119-4d9bf16a-5162-4215-a013-d1d9666eca17.png

As you can see, the midfield is urgently needed (ML/MR/MC) along with key players for DL/DR perhaps...

As for the key players in the squad, they are as follows;

Jeremy Moreau

Aurelien Mazel

Sebastien Bouscarrat

With these three I have very good players to hurt teams. The only problem is the age - Bouscarrat is the youngest at 28. Hopefully they will remain good performers in my time at the club and not decline too much, especially Moreau.

• 4 weeks later...

Formation and Philosophy

After figuring out my squad, I decided to implement my formation that will be my main formation to be used (for home games likely).

0511b-f8fa7f34-14df-498d-822b-cdb82e6f1a26.png

0511b-f8fa7f34-14df-498d-822b-cdb82e6f1a26.png

I have used this tactic with other teams, especially with Liverpool, and I hope that it will work fantastically in France. I hope my defense will help posting up a strong wall to give my offense chances to stage some counter-attacks and try to win more games to avoid relegation!

I hope I will be able to keep the pilosophy set to fluid. This relies alot on player fitness, so I decided to set the general training to low fitness, while individual training will set on high to help improve all players in general for a better future long-term rather than a short-term effect.

------------------------------------------

I'll update you on transfers once the transfer window shuts on September 1st.

Good luck :)

From my past lower league experiences, it is mostly enough to have a decent tactic as well as one ore two phisically decent players up front to kick ass.

The tactics issue is ok as I can see and I hope you have some good players in your squad.

Do you have any parent clubs to expect some loanees? Are you trying to get someone on loan from upper league? This could be relly handy when the squad is skinny :)

• 2 weeks later...

Crocop, it is a bit difficult, especially when most of the players refused to come over to our club plus the board won't let us find a parent club, so I ran out of options

:(

Transfer Window Update

On the start of September, the transfer window was closed. It was extremely difficult trying to get anyone in, since only the few good players has an interest in us.

0511e-12516a02-2e84-4ca3-8903-6401c5d59d13.png

By spending the wages on those two players, my wage budget was already over the limit, into 650 p/w over. Howver those players are solely defensive players since I decided to do the refurbishing in two phases; defense in the summer window then the midfield in the winter window.

Here are the players brought in;

Jeremy Joseph

Anoh Attoukora

As you all know, Jeremy Joseph was once part of Toulouse in the early 2000s, now he's back into my fold as a backup DC behind Aurelien Mazel, helping bolster the defense against the opposing attack needed to stave off any thoughts about relegation.

Attoukora, even if he is considered as a DL, his attributes seems to indicates that he's better suited to ML. Hopefully by placing him in a wingback role, he can be better suited to helping becoming a offensive-minded defensive player to help close down the flanks in a speedy manner.

Archived