4-3-3 Asym Bad Possession

m.e v1534

I just finished second season with juventus and wanted to share my simple tactics

2e33b79.png

bi8q34.png

3590eh1.png

pros:

-never lost possession to any opponent

-friendly with youngster

-did not exploit near post bug and crossing

cons:

-stamina drains quickly because very high tempo

-need rotation players with multiple position

more screen shot

21bt0tc.png

2s7jb6p.png

oic187.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?jk4c73366fnm6bs

m.e v1538

patch 15.2 m.e v1541

Didn't have any joy what so ever with Villa I'm afraid.

Was having the most pos in more or less all of my games, having the most attempts but not goals and in result no points.

3 games 3 losses... 12 goals conceeded... not for me!

can you share your team match training?

Charity shield.

First game second season.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8jyiaqm4vo2r32m/spurs_man_utd.PNG

:p

• 2 weeks later...

(asser)pick where you left off > (asser) expect win > (asser) expect keep winning

HT

draw or lose (aggre) not happy

win 1 goal margin (aaser) not happy

win 2 goal or more skip pep talk

FT

draw or lose (aggre) not happy

win 1 goal margin (aaser) not happy

win 2 goal or more (asser) did well

I'm going to give this a go with Liverpool. I'm surprised more people haven't tried it given the Juventus results. I'll report back with how I get on. I'm going to retrain Sterling to play as the right hand side striker. I'm hoping Sturridge, Balotelli and Sterling will work well as the front three.

Started the game with Liverpool. Started with no coaching badges and Sunday league as past experience.

Results so far:

Swansea 1-4 Liverpool

Liverpool 6-1 Crystal Palace

Leicester 1-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley

Bayern 4-2 Liverpool

Man Utd 1-2 Liverpool

Brighton 1-5 Liverpool

Liverpool 4-1 WBA

Liverpool 3-1 Ajax

Chelsea 1-4 Liverpool

Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle

So far absolutely brilliant. We was 2-1 up at Bayern until Sakho go sent off. Hopefully it stays the same. I will post some screenshots later in the season.

Just finished my first season with Liverpool. Only signing I made was Odergaard and he only played 3 games. Finished the season top scoring over 120 goals. Also won the FA cup and Champions league. Will post some screenshots later. This tactic is well worth a try though. Concedes lots but scores bucket loads.

Just finished my first season with Liverpool. Only signing I made was Odergaard and he only played 3 games. Finished the season top scoring over 120 goals. Also won the FA cup and Champions league. Will post some screenshots later. This tactic is well worth a try though. Concedes lots but scores bucket loads.

thank you for feedback mate

• 3 weeks later...
thx mate for testing

No worries. I am just about to win my third Serie A titlle in a row. I imagine this tactic only works for certain teams, but when you have one of those teams...............it absolutely destroys the opposition. I just beat my nearest rivals Juventus 9-0.

Finished the first season with Villarreal:

2nd in La Liga

Final of the Europa League

Semis of Cope del Rey.

I scored 144 goals (amazing!) and conceded 74 (fourth worst in the league).

Zaza and Bony scored ca 50 goals each in all competitions and both reached 30+ goals in la Liga. However, I lost both in the summer due to min fee release clauses in their contracts.

I had two minor slumps of form during the season when I was embarrassed with a couple of poor results, but overall it has been brilliant.

Start of the second season has been mixed really, with losses against Salzburg (h) and Elche (a) and draws against Numancia and Levante. Then suddenly I win against Granada and Valladolid 10-0 and 7-1.

Started using this formation around 15 games into my 2023-2024 season with West Ham. My previous system had very inconsistent results and I noticed an almost immediate turn of fortune with this one (v2). You definitely need the right players, especially the front 3 but by god it scores goals. Ended up finishing 6th after a horror run of injuries towards the end of the season but a League Cup and Europa Leage Final helped make up for it. MAde a few new signings to fit the style pre-season so I'll be gunning for a top 4 finish next season. Will post screenshots when I get out the office.

Started using this formation around 15 games into my 2023-2024 season with West Ham. My previous system had very inconsistent results and I noticed an almost immediate turn of fortune with this one (v2). You definitely need the right players, especially the front 3 but by god it scores goals. Ended up finishing 6th after a horror run of injuries towards the end of the season but a League Cup and Europa Leage Final helped make up for it. MAde a few new signings to fit the style pre-season so I'll be gunning for a top 4 finish next season. Will post screenshots when I get out the office.

waiting some feedback screenie mate

So what version are people having the most success with?

Can they complement each other, for example if winning 3-0, is there a version of the tactic that is slightly more stable at the back?

I use the latest version in post #33 (v.5).

if you having great result with v5, use v6 will score more

v4 is the most stable

8mfRm40.jpg

Z4etuXO.jpg

I implemented the tactic before the Fulham game. Went on a great run but injuries took thier toll. Towards the end of the season we got our swagger back managing a Europa final and a League Cup trophy. Starting off next seasons games, just signed a Brazilian wonderkid from Milan and a defensive stalwart from Inter to help the formation a bit more.

15XBKCM.jpg

So far, off to a godd start with the friendlies and Euro league quals (Though it's a little annoying having to go through 2 rounds of qualifiers when we were the runners up last year). Man Utd up next. They ran over us 7-0 last season and have been the stand out team in the PL for the last 7 season. Though we did beat them 1-0 on the last day of the season so there is hope...

Archived