[FM15] Cyprus, Full Football System, Data Update, Logos & Kits Pack

FM15 Cyprus, Full Football System, Data Update, Logos & Kits Pack

b8dbd86f-0e34-4edd-b527-4ac4ef89b946_zpsffbb48c0.jpg?t=1409150826

A few years in a row now I have made a Cyprus edit. In a bid to take Cyprus in Football Manager to the next level, I've assembled a team of Cypriots who'll work to make a Cyprus edit as good as if it was done by SI themselves. There's a lot of data missing from the default database (such as no second division players or youth players), but our team is experienced and knowledgeable, which means our edit will be extremely professional and accurate covering all aspects of Cypriot football. We're taking this very seriously. So if you want the chance to replicate APOEL's Champions League success, or if you want the chance of building a respectable continental minnow from the Second Division, stay tuned! We aim to release as soon as possible.

The edit will include:

Full Football System

First Division

Second Division

Cyprus Cup

Cyprus Super Cup

Correct regulations, rules and prize money

Youth tournaments

Full Data Update

Youth Squads

Players for Second Division teams

Accurate stadiums, training facilities and youth facilities

Referees

Media Sources

Awards

History

Logo & Kits Pack

First Division Logos & Kits, Second Division Logos & Kits, National Team, Competition Logos

Additionally, we plan to launch a website forum for our project with links to downloads and updates. Watch this space!

Basic Rules (see post 26 before downloading): https://www.sendspace.com/file/kwlh7u

Nice! Thanks Candre168 for adding me to the team. I think there is more to edit to make it more realistic. Like rivalries and attendance and some other things that are minor.

No worries, us doing a great job is all that counts down to the most minor thing :thup:

Thanks guys. We are working right now on getting the basic league structure properly in the game (in fact heavy editing session underway right now :D). From then on out it's about getting the data correct, which will be a huge project, to add the right players for teams, and all other data which is missing, but it's underway. By the end of the week I will be able to give you a proper time-frame, but the aim is as quick as possible providing the data is solid.

Just an update on what's been done, and what's to come:

Done

- Basic League Structure

- Awards

- Added correct stadiums, training facilities, lat/long.

- Correct Attendances.

- Media Sources

- Missing Board Members

- Additional Cyprus info, i.e, transfer preferences.

Work in Progress:

- Missing Staff

- Missing Youth Players

- History

- Derbies

- Full testing of league structure and database.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not informing. We had issues with saving the data file with the new editor and we lost some data and we had to do again some work.

Progress:

- Basic League Structure

- Added Awards

- Added correct stadiums, training facilities, lat/long.

- Corrected Attendances.

- Added Media Sources

- Added Missing Board Members

- Fixed Additional Cyprus info, i.e, transfer preferences.

- Added history for division 1 to division 4

- Added history for domestic cups

- Added full league history (1935-2014 where applies) for all division 1-2 teams and some division 3 teams

- Added league history for 5 or 10 years for all division 3-4 teams.

- Added award history (still in progress for detail)

- Added Missing Staff and Boards for clubs that were not in the game and for lower league clubs

- Added Derbies - with history

We have information for missing staff but it's not in the database.

We need to add some cities and stadiums for new clubs.

We need to add players for lower leagues.

We have information for missing players in division 2 and lower but some information is just name and position, like midfielder, instead of midfielder center. Anyone with more information can pm. We will be talking to reporters of these leagues soon to gather anything missing of course.

We need to fix sponsorship money.

We need to fix finances and ticket prices.

We will release one file: Division 1-2 (with Cypriot Cup and Super Cup)

Another file: Division 1-4 (with Cypriot Cup, Super Cup and Divisions 3 and 4 Cup). The system changes after this season but the effect is only a rename. Now top 4 divisions are part of CFA, after this year it will be 3 divisions but the first amateur division will have the same setup. We trying to make it switch to amateur after 1 season to reflect reality.

Another file: Data changes of current players and more detail

I think you can expect it to be released before 1st January 2015.

Of course, the detail for the lower leagues will not be very realistic at the begining so once we manage to gather more data and attributes we will release new file but I think a lot of you are happy with only division 1 and 2. I personally want to play in the 4th division and put my cousin on the bench for entire season :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the delays. The beta release will be for Monday, 29th December. This will include full competition history and awards history, accurate Prize & TV money, accurate set-up of dates for the league & cups, accurate awards, accurate rules and formats, implementation of all other club info (like training grounds, supporter profiles), added cities, added lat/long for stadiums/facilities, and more I can't think of. All information acquired is from those inside Cypriot football so it is 100% accurate.

The beta release will include: Cypriot A Division, Cypriot B Division, Cypriot C Division, Cypriot Cup, Cypriot Super Cup, Cypriot C & D Division cup.

In the mean time we are working on the full edit which will utilise the advanced editor and include a full complete database (which is what has been eating away at our time, trying to get the full squads and accurate information from 3rd/4th division clubs can be tricky). This edit should be ready mid-late January and will be launched with the FM Kypros Website & Forum and Kit/Logo Pack.

ScreenShot2014-12-26at160615_zps31013c05.png

ScreenShot2014-12-26at161130_zps371a304d.png

ScreenShot2014-12-26at161100_zps140e8d57.png

ScreenShot2014-12-26at160633_zps535cd28e.png (B Division)

I'm sorry again for the lack of updates but this thing will be special when it's done :).

UPDATE

So, the basic rules edit is here (see 1st post). This includes Cypriot A Division, B Division, C Division, Cypriot Cup, Super Cup, C&D Cup, awards, full history, media sources , added stadiums, accurate teams, training facilities, accurate prize money, sponsorships, media sources, added chairmans, added managers for professional clubs, and that's it. You will need to tick 'add players to playable teams' for this to really work, or else you will end up with greyed players due to the HG rule.

I have also an Advanced Rules edit which should not be used for a proper save. It's just there for testing (and still largely WIP, it is buggy). If you want it please PM me. But we need the Advanced Rules to get the league 100% for next season (15-16), and other things.

I would also strongly advise everybody who is serious about playing to wait until Mid January (2 weeks, 3 max) for the full edit. The reason this edit was delayed is because it's a full database. There are only 274 Cypriot players in the game and that's not nearly enough for us to implement the full league system. 2/3 teams are done (Youth players, Players for lower divisions, Staff, etc) but I don't feel right releasing a game with 2/3's of the nation done and the other 1/3 empty. Obviously acquiring so much information can be a lengthy process when you want to find out the GK coach of a 4th division team :p, but we are making good progress. When this releases, it will be a phenomenal edit as good as if it were done by SI themselves. It will also accompany Advanced Rules which will implement the change in league structure for 2015/2016, Graphics packs, and the launch of the FM Kypros website, an unofficial but passionate place to talk about the implementation of Cyprus in Football Manager.

All info has been provided by people in clubs/journalists/people inside the CFA so it is as accurate as possible. Please PM me if you have any questions or are able to contribute with information. As the site suggests, this is a community project and anyone with information is welcome.

Just a clarification. There is an issue with advance editing. It disables the choosing for lowest league and it loads all that are not inactive. Is there something to do to fix this?

A division will stay as it is next season.

B division will lose 2 teams to the C division so 4 will go down and 2 will come up. The B division system for next year is not really known but it is suggested that the same pattern as A division will follow, following the experiment with B1 and B2.

C division will have 16 teams and play twice each other to have 30 games.

D division, which we abandoned for basic rules, now has 14 teams. Top 3 will get promoted to C division, the 4th place to 11th place will get relegated to the division that will form next year, not under KOP, called STOK A Division, while the bottom 3 will go to the amateur championships. STOK A Division should have 14 teams but because it's amateur league it might have less or more, depending on who signs up! We will stick with 14 teams for safety. But this is very hard to implement with advance editing as it ruins the game. There are 3-4 of us and no one manage to make this thing work and we ask a few people we know that have more experience with advance editor to help but they could not either. It does not crash as the editing is okay, but it stops loading the leagues after a while since it gets mixed up and you have 1 team playing in 2 divisions as the same time and unless they find eachother by promotion and relegation to the same division, it will stop loading new seasons. Sometimes you get lucky and the teams that promote from D and STOK are the same so there are no issues but we can't release something like that, you understand.

We can make a playable edit with the top 3 divisions and increase the database so don't worry. We just want to go as low as possible since it's a shame not to. We have data information for the D clubs and we might add a few amateur clubs that play in the STOK leagues. We have 17 amateur teams now I think. We can make it 30 or even 50 but with not much data, but I think that's okay for inactive divisions. It will just spice the game up if you choose lower leagues as more clubs will come, more chance for feeder clubs with proximity to parent club and more choices for friendly games in Cyprus to avoid the cost of travelling for friendlies. Clubs don't really have money in Cyprus so every cent you save counts :D

If anyone has information that the league system will be different please notify us and give us some proof for this.

We also need some information for the Cypriot Cup for 2015-16 since the cup for divisions C and D will be stopped. There will be no D division so the C teams should be joining the cup for the first two divisions. But about the cup it is all still unofficial from what I understand. And we don't know if they want to add groups for the cup like some years ago. I heard from the federation and journalists 2-3 ways of cup set up. Someone said that the cup might remain as it is and there will be a new cup just for C division teams. Another person even told me that it will not change at all but he thought that the C&D cup will remain. I was under the impression that the new STOK division will play in the existing STOK Cup with the other amateur teams.

The good news about the Cypriot football, at least from what is being rumoured, is that the 2015-16 setup will be the one to stay for the next few years and the only thing that might stop this is a few clubs from A and B division for 2015-16 season going bankrupt and having to leave the professional leagues. So our edit comes at bad timing for Cyprus football to adopt it realistically. But we will have a very nice product in the end regardless of all the changes.

• 1 month later...

Great work with this mod and really hope an update is released soon.

Since you seem to have a good grasp of the Cypriot league and players etc., may I suggest that you get in touch with SI with a view to providing or assisting in the data research for Cyprus in FM16 and onwards? I'm sure that SI aim to have as thorough a database as possible and that they will certainly consider any assistance that you may offer them. This way, the excellent work you're doing in here will be enjoyed by the whole FM community and not just those in this thread/forum :)

Archived