Has anyone ever failed at Celtic

I don't think FM is the game for you if anyone struggles with Celtic.

I managed Hearts for 3 years, finished 2nd twice and 4th once (first season) won a few cups but could never topple Celtic, they'd always win the league comfortably. I went on to manage Celtic two years later and I could see why I couldn't get anywhere near them. They are richer, stronger and have a much better set up than any other club in Scotland. Add the Champions League money you get you get a budget which will surpass the total SPL spend in a transfer window.

So yeah, if you fail with Celtic then you are just terrible at the game.

I don't think FM is the game for you if anyone struggles with Celtic.

I managed Hearts for 3 years, finished 2nd twice and 4th once (first season) won a few cups but could never topple Celtic, they'd always win the league comfortably. I went on to manage Celtic two years later and I could see why I couldn't get anywhere near them. They are richer, stronger and have a much better set up than any other club in Scotland. Add the Champions League money you get you get a budget which will surpass the total SPL spend in a transfer window.

So yeah, if you fail with Celtic then you are just terrible at the game.

Having said that, Hearts ALWAYS go on to dominate Scotland in every single one of the long term saves I've attempted, no matter where I manage.

Archived