Cant play against dortmund

lgJWRrb.jpg

Picture says it all

Im doing really well with Wolfsburg, I was leading Bundesliga before this match, bought Kevin Volland, Lucas Romero

It my 4-2-3-1 I have used for months in the premier league, bundesliga, allsvenskan, ligue 1, often with underdog teams

or weaker teams like wolfsburg, soton, swansea, st etienne.

Ive had great sucess with this tactic, always

I loose matches too of course, but I dont get dominated like this

So why is dortmund destroying me? Cant even get a shot on target, the home game in the autumn was the same, absolutley mauled

Why dortmund?

AND ITS ALWAYS ON SET PIECES.

Does just klopps tactic and the dortmund team fit mine so well?

I dont know

Of course I could upload the tactic

but its a great tactic that works well so there is no point

Its a 4-2-3-1, same as dortmund, IFs, complete forward, playmaker, ball winner with deep lying playmaker, home offence away control.

What can be the reason for this?

Don't worry, I'm the same with Arsenal.

I've pretty much won everything possible for the last decade except when I draw Arsenal. No matter where in the comps I draw them, be it 3rd round or final, they completely shut my team down and destroy us.

Can't wait until Jurgen Klopp leaves and I can start beating them again.

Dortmund have a brutally good 4-4-1-1 tactic in this, always find them near unplayable. Surprised they don't win more in game.

If you mean two banks of four, an AMC and a lone striker, I struggle massively against this formation too.

Macclesfield play it and routinely destroy whichever lower league club I'm managing.

If you mean two banks of four, an AMC and a lone striker, I struggle massively against this formation too.

Macclesfield play it and routinely destroy whichever lower league club I'm managing.

That's the one, bafflingly good formation that I cannot for love nor money get to work for myself.

I am the same, but playing against Simeone's teams. His manically attacking 4-2-4 is a nightmare to play against. I have not played against Klopp much, but playing with a DMC to shut down the AMC and leaving the STC to the DCs could help. If they are killing you down the flanks you can also consider dropping the AMRL back to MRL maybe.

I am the same, but playing against Simeone's teams. His manically attacking 4-2-4 is a nightmare to play against. I have not played against Klopp much, but playing with a DMC to shut down the AMC and leaving the STC to the DCs could help. If they are killing you down the flanks you can also consider dropping the AMRL back to MRL maybe.

Oh god, Simeone and his 4-2-4, he went to Man Utd on my long term save...... The brutality....

Klopp has been managing Real Madrid in my save for past 5 seasons, he uses that tactic. I use get stuck in when I play him using my possesion tactic and he's rarely beat me. Using hard tacking against him is the difference between winning and loosing for me.

Haha can you belive it

Came 2nd in the league so a magnat bought my club.. I got 100 million quid to buy players for

Bought De bruyne, kirchoff, badelj and players like that.

Still 0-3 against dortmund in the supercup, 0-3 in the league.

played dortmund 5 times, 0-2,0-3 0-3 0-3 0-3

Archived