greenmangaming discount if you are interested

Hi all I just found this code O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I and it works if you pre-order with GMG brought price down from$49.99 US to $40 ( 23 uk pounds):D cant see anything on site regarding posing this, if it is against any rules mods please remove thread.....just wanting to pass on to fellow FM users:thup:

How did you get prices in $? :D

Also here is 33% off: GamingDragons and is also $40.

I've checked russian prices on steam, and FM15 is only 20€ (15 UK Pounds), so if you have a russian friend he can send it to you as a gift :)

I don't think it's against the rules, because every year there is "Cheapest place to buy FM" thread, where people post links to sites with good deals to buy the game. Personaly I will probably wait for another few weeks because there is almost always a way to buy game for under €25.

It takes 20% off the price. UK price is £34.99 from GMG, so takes £6.99 off, and brings the price down to £28.

I am, for the first time ever I think, resist pre-ordering this as no details of features etc have been announced, and will wait until the release to see whats new.

Thanks anyway though.

Then I suggest that you go on holiday to russia, so you can get FM for 15 pounds :D

The Russian version has normally been Russian language only and/or restricted to Russia to try and limit sales at the lower price to Russia only. It's priced much cheaper there to try and limit the effects of Russian piracy. Don't buy it without finding out if it will work in your region and have a language option you can understand.

Archived