Tim Krul WTF

Uploaded this Vid to youtube of Tim Krul gone mad!

I know the quality is pants because i recorded it in the in game recording program which while a nice feature i cant figure out how to record in a higher quality. For those that can see the vid clearly enough basically Newcastle Vs Norwich at St James Park. Van Wolfswinkel tries to chip Krul who is off his line, Krul catches the ball and then proceeds to walk the ball into the back of his own net!

I laughed so hard at the time, i just couldnt believe it! I mean WTF!

I've seen something similar where a keeper caught the ball but stepped back slightly into the goal, nothing as blatant as this and only ever in lower leagues where keepers are more liable to make errors. This looks like one for the Asian betting syndicates :lol:

I just got another goal I didn't record tho, Ruddy catches the ball from a corner immediately drops the ball and let's the opposition striker slide it right past him. He wasn't under pressure and he didn't fumble it from the corner it was a clean catch.

Good point Hunt3r but someone already beat me to it! Seems I am not the only one who has experienced this problem someone mentions a Liverpool game where Reina catches the ball and then proceeds to walk it into the back of his own net

I does happen, apparently, but it's rare. I have over 2000 hours on FM14 and I've never seen it. Any help is always appreciated and your example may be different to his.

I saw it happen in real-life! FAI Cup final at Lansdowne Road in 1996, St. Patrick's Athletic vs. Shelbourne. Shels' 'keeper was sent-off and outfielder Brian Flood went in goal. Late in the game, with the ball in play and in his hands, he went to clear some tickertape from the goalmouth and blatantly carried it over the line. The ref gave nothing, either because he didn't see it, or he pretended not to. You can see it here:

though it's not as blatant on the replay.

Archived