Free-Kick goals

Love my Free-Kick taker :cool:

Anybody achieve quite as many goals from a player from free-kicks?

I'm not trying to brag I'm just trying to share my FM experience with you all as I remember seeing many say that Free-Kicks are quite hard to score in FM11...

And I feel these goals should be admired for the regens of the future to learn from :p

1 that I can remember.

Some of those were penalties, but he still had a 1 goal in 10 return, which makes him the best free kick taker I've ever had in CM/FM.

I replaced him with an even better freekick taking keeper, but he just couldn't score.

Some of those were penalties, but he still had a 1 goal in 10 return, which makes him the best free kick taker I've ever had in CM/FM.

1 in 10! That is fantastic, so far my attempts on FM12 are pitiful. I've scored one direct freekick in 154 games :o.

I don't currently know how many he's scored overall. but he scores them a lot and in vital games :-). maybe i could crawl through the other seasons too lol. he also assists quite A lot of freekicks too which is nice. shame he also scored normal goals too unlike ur keeper lol

AI Spurs are currently on 8 goals from DFKs, 4 times as much as the team in second place on that list. Think its from Darijo Srna who takes their freekicks because he scored a freekick against me. Currently in February.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived