[FM12] San Marino Complete league System + All Cups

This update includes:

• Campionato Sammarinese (15 teams on 2 groups, best 3 of each group will fight for the title)

• Coppa Titano (15 Teams on 3 groups, best 8 clubs will go to the quarter finals)

• Trofeo Federale (4 teams, finalists of Campionato Sammarinese and the finalists of Coppa Titano will fight for the San Marino Super Cup)

• Youth League - Standard youth league

Latest Version: V3

Download

Older Versions

Download (V2)

This update includes:

• Campionato Sammarinese (15 teams on 2 groups, best 3 of each group will fight for the title)

• Coppa Titano (15 Teams on 3 groups, best 8 clubs will go to the quarter finals)

• Trofeo Federale (4 teams, finalists of Campionato Sammarinese and the finalists of Coppa Titano will fight for the San Marino Super Cup)

Latest Version: V1

Download (MegaUpload)

Download (FileServe)

Download (HotFile)

i downloaded the file from MegaUpoload ..

but the format of the league isn't the one told (the real one) but one only group in which teams plays against each other three times ..

i downloaded the file from MegaUpoload ..

but the format of the league isn't the one told (the real one) but one only group in which teams plays against each other three times ..

Thanks for the report. For some reason V1 didn't include my last changes. (maybe i forgot to save them)

New version available.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the closest possible real structure not using the advanced editor. (I don't use it because it may cause some instability)

As of prize moneys i don't have any source but i do believe is the update with the closest set up compared to reality.

Rules: i do think it's correct- At least this is a two year project and no ones complained till now.

I have a close look to the xml-file, and, if i'm right, the rule for yellow cards is 2, 3, 4, ..., which is the default setting of the editor. I think, in real, this rule is different. Have you a source for the discipline rules? I think, 3, 6, 9, ... of 4, 7, 9, ... should be more realistic, but I haven't a source.

Also the teams are ranked as followed:

- Matches between teams

- goal difference

- goals for

They really played 12-14 matches? In real, it is 20-21.

bug: Transferperiod change over time. In editor:

1.7.2011 - 31.8.2011

1.1.2012 - 31.1.2012

Second year: Every is 5 days later. So it is

6.7.2012 - 5.9.2012

6.1.2013 - 5.2.2013

In the winter of the first season, it already goes wrong:

8.1.2013 - 7.2.2013

I will try to confirm the suspension rules and update in the next version.

You sure about the team ranking rules?

About the transfer dates there is nothing to be done. The bug was reported several times and till now its not fixed. (Been reporting it since the last year version)

The English wikipedia pages tell that ranking. In case of equel points, they showed the matches between the teams, and ordered them by that result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80%9308_Campionato_Sammarinese_di_Calcio

This is from some year ago. Look to number 2 and 3 of Girona A. Number 3 has a better goal difference and more goals scored.

So I'm sure that that rules are the real rules.

The English wikipedia pages tell that ranking. In case of equel points, they showed the matches between the teams, and ordered them by that result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80%9308_Campionato_Sammarinese_di_Calcio

This is from some year ago. Look to number 2 and 3 of Girona A. Number 3 has a better goal difference and more goals scored.

So I'm sure that that rules are the real rules.

Well, i made some changes on that. Plus the clubs now play 3 times with each other to generate more games. In real life they play some games with the other teams from other groups and since that's impossible to implement on a normal editor i think this solution is better.

What you think?

Burn, or anybody else, I am hoping you are able to help me with the San Marino file.

I have just downloaded it, but I am unsure where to save the file to enable it to work. Any guidance would be excellent.

Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Burn, or anybody else, I am hoping you are able to help me with the San Marino file.

I have just downloaded it, but I am unsure where to save the file to enable it to work. Any guidance would be excellent.

Many thanks.

From Football-Manager-2012-Editors-Hideaway-Resources-amp-FAQ-*PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Where can i find the editor data folder

PC– My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > editor data

MAC – Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > editor data

• 3 months later...

Hi Burn, as mentioned in the Andorra thread, the youth league is not working for me. No other files loaded. I even unticked the 'no youth fixtures' in the editors club section to no avail. Will dl. V3 again and try again. (V2 as well for testing) thx & good luck with formatting your computer.

Hi Burn, as mentioned in the Andorra thread, the youth league is not working for me. No other files loaded. I even unticked the 'no youth fixtures' in the editors club section to no avail. Will dl. V3 again and try again. (V2 as well for testing) thx & good luck with formatting your computer.

From what i understand, you are trying to activate the reserve league. Correct? If that's the case you need to set up a structure for the reserve and youth system.

For that you should put the reserve league in the place that the youth league was and add a new one for youth to the structure.

Yes, i tied to activate a reserve league, but i noticed, that without tempering with the file the implemented youth league is not working. So, the only way to have both is to set those up as real competitions than?

Yes, i tied to activate a reserve league, but i noticed, that without tempering with the file the implemented youth league is not working. So, the only way to have both is to set those up as real competitions than?

I found it hard to explain in simple text. It's just a case of configuration on the editor.

The update as it is aims the official structure where there's a senior competition and a U19 competition. It was not configured as a reserve league competition.

• 3 months later...

oh it's so weird, i can't open it in my home notebook, even the RAR version is 4.2. but i can open it in my work laptop although its version is 4.1! unbeliveble! anyway, thank you so much! your file give me so much fun!

BTW, burn, i was heard that san marino's European competition seat will never change even its coefficient high, is that really?

• 1 year later...
This update includes:

Latest Version: V3

Download

Dear BurnCM4X hello ,

Quite a long time now i am searching through the internet for the san marino dbc to download and play in fm2012.

So being really into it , i created a database with the official editor just a league of 15 teams playing.I also checked the greyed out option that says reserve-youth squad and added them , picking them to be loaded from the main division teams and each playing the u21 and u19 teams monday and friday on 1500 hours.but for some crazy reason no youth league is avalaible and i am cracking my head to find out a solution.

Nevertheless i came across your database work.

At this point i would like to express my deepest amazement , awe and respect for your great work , passience and passion devoting into creating these leagues.

My deepest apologies for my request , with most humble apologies , but if you may upload a link for the latest database of the san marino complete league system including youth leagues for FM2012 , i would be most obliged and gratefull.

Regards ,

cusp1d

Archived