[FM11] San Marino Campionato Sammarinese + Coppa Titano + Trofeo Federale + Youth League

This update includes:

• Campionato Sammarinese (15 teams on 2 groups, best 3 of each group will fight for the title)

• Coppa Titano (15 Teams on 3 groups, best 8 clubs will go to the quarter finals)

• Trofeo Federale (4 teams, finalists of Campionato Sammarinese and the finalists of Coppa Titano will fight for the San Marino Super Cup)

• Trofeo "Crescentini" (7 Teams youth teams, the ones that i found, will fight for the championship)

Any details on any of this competitions are welcome.

This update was tested for stability in holiday for 5 seasons.

Latest and final version: (V0.4 Beta 8)

Changes:

• Competition Prizes updated

• minor fixes

Download

Old Versions:

V0.4 Beta 7

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

HotFile

V0.4 Beta 6

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

HotFile

V0.4 Beta 5

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

HotFile

V0.4 Beta 4b

Download:

Megaupload

FileServe

HotFile

I'm planning on launching a second version soon. But i would like to ask if someone have more details on any of the competitions, specially the youth competitions since the info i have is a bit outdated.

I am aware that the final playoff is not like the real playoff but that's impossible to implement at this time.

Thanks a huge amount for this. When I finally get Football Manager 2011 I'll be definitely using this update.

What better a challenge than taking on a team in this league and trying to get the San Marinese league to be one of the best in the world?

Keep up the good work BurnCm4X :)

One small issue, not sure how fixable. After a season has been played I can't look back at the previous season to see the first stage of the league, it only shows the champions playoff. The stage of competition button is there but it doesn't have any other options than the champions playoff.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I decided to test your DB and it looks great. However, there's a problem at the end of October when the board's confidence regarding the competitions drops to 0%. Therefore I'm always on verge of sack. This also happens with other managers who end up having their jobs as precarious. Do you know how I can fix this? Is it a problem with custom DBs in general? I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

=================

Oi. Decidi testar a tua DB de San Marino e parece-me muito boa. No entanto, ocorre-me um problema por volta de finais de Outubro em que a confiança da board relativamente às competições cai para 0%. Com isso fico sempre à beira do despedimento. Isso também acontece com managers de outras equipas que ficam com o emprego em estado precário. Sabes como posso corrigir isto? Será um problema de custom DBs em conflito com o meu jogo? Procurei no fórum mas não encontrei nada sobre isto.

Obrigado desde já e continua com o bom trabalho.

Filipe

NeonTiger!, i've tested in my PC and it's working properly. My job security is Okay, witch is normal. My suggestion is to report the bug on the bugs forum. (Upload the XML of the update and your save with the problem to the FTP of SI and explain the problem)

• 4 weeks later...

As far as i know the only bug that exist is the prize money bug that is not related to the editor. I'm working on a way to fix temporarily that problem and i believe i found a solution. Just need some testing and in this case that takes time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Do you know more on the prize money bug? This season's (2014) trofeo federale awards a staggering 39 million pounds to the winner. That is a lot of money for an amateur San Marines club :)

Are there any prize money in the tournament, or is the game just going bonkers?

Hi

Do you know more on the prize money bug? This season's (2014) trofeo federale awards a staggering 39 million pounds to the winner. That is a lot of money for an amateur San Marines club :)

Are there any prize money in the tournament, or is the game just going bonkers?

Its a game bug, its been reported and we hope it will be corrected on the next patch. That said, i've been trying to minimize the problem but i am still on the testing phase. (Make leagues like andorra and san marino in the top 50 of the leagues is not an easy task)

I have a new version ready for this update and for the Andorra too, if the tests produce good results i will publish this new version before the new patch. If not just wait till the next patch.

How much prize money did you put in the trofeo federale when you made the league?

You have done a great job by the way, really enjoy playing in San Marino.

Even though it said that it was 39 million pounds for the winner, I "only" got 612000 pounds when I won the final. So the millions was just something that was in the info, it was not paid out.

Unfortunately ;)

How much prize money did you put in the trofeo federale when you made the league?

You have done a great job by the way, really enjoy playing in San Marino.

Even though it said that it was 39 million pounds for the winner, I "only" got 612000 pounds when I won the final. So the millions was just something that was in the info, it was not paid out.

Unfortunately ;)

The latest public version doesn't have prize moneys... Next one will.

By the way, what is the ranking of this competitions?

Campeonato Sammarinese: ranked 490, up from 749. (It is just behind the belgian 4th division btw :) )

Coppa Titano: ranked 519 up from 751

Trofeo Federale: ranked 622 up from 822.

This is by march 2015.

• 3 weeks later...

Im getting an error which will not allow me to load these changes when coupled with FuryG's Mali League Structure. The error is as follows

'Coupe de National de Mali. Nation not set as San Marino.'

Both files work with all my other DB changes but not with each other, would appreciate some help in how to fix this.

Hmm, unfortunately for some unknown reason some times this happens. I'll try to check what's the problem on it... (if the problem is in this update)

PS: The problem is the unique IDs are the same. Nothing i can do, it's a limitation of the editor/game.

• 3 weeks later...

That's also what I was thinking. So I start a game with Juvenes Dogana. Dominate San Marino isn't difficult, I think.

Semi final Trofeo Federale: 6-1 win against Tre Penne

First match Coppa Titano: 5-1 win against Cailungo

First match Regular League: 5-0 win against Libertas

Dominate Europe should be a lot more difficult, I guess.

Andrea Cossu is my star, says my assistant, also he haven't play any match. Last year, he was playing in de Serie B!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do you who play with this version of the San Marinese league encounter these issues?:

1. No players get San Marino citizenship. So even though a player has been there for years, the game is not counting the years, thus the player will be ineligible for some european rules.

2. The quota of teams that can go into Europe never change. My league has rosen to 21st in the uefa-rankings, but still I get just two teams from San Marino in Europe.

Beside this, I really enjoy playing with Tre Penne. We are on our way to be regulars in the Champions league, and playing in San Marino is such fun.

Thanks for great work.

in relation to the first point in reality it takes around 30 years to gain citizenship or marriage to a male citizen of the country, it used to be shorter but was changed due a number of sham marriages (if I remember correctly).

Do you who play with this version of the San Marinese league encounter these issues?:

1. No players get San Marino citizenship. So even though a player has been there for years, the game is not counting the years, thus the player will be ineligible for some european rules.

2. The quota of teams that can go into Europe never change. My league has rosen to 21st in the uefa-rankings, but still I get just two teams from San Marino in Europe.

Beside this, I really enjoy playing with Tre Penne. We are on our way to be regulars in the Champions league, and playing in San Marino is such fun.

Thanks for great work.

The first question was already answered. The second answer, there are three special cases on the european qualifications places: San Marino and Andorra Europa League qualification places are limited to 1 club no matter the place they occupy. This is just for Europa League, in the Champions League, if you get to a place were there's 2 teams qualified you will get 2 teams on Champion League. The other case is Liechtenstein who only qualify one team to Europa League.

The first question was already answered. The second answer, there are three special cases on the european qualifications places: San Marino and Andorra Europa League qualification places are limited to 1 club no matter the place they occupy. This is just for Europa League, in the Champions League, if you get to a place were there's 2 teams qualified you will get 2 teams on Champion League. The other case is Liechtenstein who only qualify one team to Europa League.

That made it much more clear. Thanks a lot for the answers.

I checked this. In the recent rankings both San Marino and Andorra have three teams in Europe. One in CL and two in Europa League. So why doesn't the game reflect this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking

Archived