FM11: Official Rate and/or Improve My Team Thread

joe__the__man

In this thread you can post your team and I or anyone else with an opinion will endeavour to judge the talent of your squad and think of ways that it could be improved. If you simply wish for your squad to be rated please say so, otherwise people will suggest improvements.

You can either post your squad by writing it out in your browser, or by posting a screenshot of your squad/tactics screen.

From the Forum FAQ thread:

How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for Windows (all versions)

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 3 keys all together to take a screenshot of the whole screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Or

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 4 keys all together to take a screenshot of part of the screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Both of the above are for Apple Macs.

• 2 months later...

Wow, I am really suprised to see that no one has posted in this thread. On FM10 I really enjoyed looking at the squads people had assembled. Anyway, I will try and get the ball rolling with my Torquay squad. I am in my 4th season with them and I am playing in the Championship. I barely have any money to spend on wages but have roughly £250k to spend on players if anyone can see improvements anywhere. I do know that I desperately need a centre back though. Here is the squad:

GK:

Jamie Ashdown

Danzelle St. Louis-Hamilton

RB:

Stephen Darby

Kerrea Gillbert

LB:

Scott Malone

Luke Garbutt (loan)

CB:

Lubomir Michalik

Steven Caulker

Mark Ellis

Leon Cort (loan)

Richard Keogh (loan)

RM/RW:

Lee Croft

Aaron Doran

LM/LW:

Joseph Mills (loan)

Matt Ritchie (based on that I have no one else)

CM/DM:

King Gyan

Ross Barkley (loan)

Jan Martinek (regen)

Michael Brown

Owen Hargreaves

FW:

Luke Moore

Andy Carroll

Daryl Murphy

Peter Folkesson (loan - regen)

Any hints would be helpfull. Also, whats the best way to play Andy Carroll?? He has been awful for me.

As far as the 1st XI goes that's absolutely exceptional, you should be walking the league and contending for the Champions League every season. Got to say I'm not familiar with your subs though, so can't comment there, but by the looks of it you have a pretty huge squad, I'd cut down on that a bit to keep squad morale up maybe?

If I were to improve anywhere in the 1st XI it would be Stekelenburg, but he's great, so I wouldn't bother. That's presuming Cigno is good anyway, obviously can't comment on him.

I am also surprised this thread has not been used more!

I am Barcelona and just reached January 2nd season, here is my squad, any feedback would be apprecited. (also got £40m transfer budget left)

GK: Victor Valdes and Alphonse Areloa

DEF: Pique, Puyol, Chiellini, Howedes, Lahm, Alves, Adriano, Mora, Abidal

MID: Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Mascherano, Messi, Modric, Pastore, Schweinsteiger

ST: Villa, Bojan, Suarez

my Barca team in the moving slowly towards the end of session 3 (22 league games played i think, no draws, no loses only 4 goals conceded in those.....sadly my 70ish games w/o losing streak just came to an abrupt end due to a Forlan long shot on stopage time in the cupa fixture away to atletico)

Victor Valdés

Sergio Asenjo

Gabriel Milito

Carles Puyol

Gerard Piqué

Marc Muniesa

Andreu Fontas

Eric Abidal

Maxwell

Daniel Alves

Martín Montoya

Oriol Romeu

Javier Mascherano

Sergio Busquets

Xavi

Andrés Iniesta

Thiago

Jonathan dos Santos

Lionel Messi

David Villa

Gonzalo Higuaín

Fernando Llorente

Bojan

Giovani dos Santos

Could do with a brand spanking new left back no? Abidal's got to be over the hill by now. I'd also let go of Milito, giving more time to Fontas and Muniesa. Midfield looks great, and you use three central strikers I take it, seeing as you're another Barca manager with no Pedro.

So really the only thing I'd change is Giovani for a quality young striker, like Paco Alcacar or Borja Baston, and Abidal and Milito out and a quality left back in, like Cissokho, Tremoulinas, Coentrao, Criscito or Clichy.

Could do with a brand spanking new left back no? Abidal's got to be over the hill by now. I'd also let go of Milito, giving more time to Fontas and Muniesa. Midfield looks great, and you use three central strikers I take it, seeing as you're another Barca manager with no Pedro.

So really the only thing I'd change is Giovani for a quality young striker, like Paco Alcacar or Borja Baston, and Abidal and Milito out and a quality left back in, like Cissokho, Tremoulinas, Coentrao, Criscito or Clichy.

Milito and Abidal will go out in the summer and Zhirkov is joining on free. Only reason I have kept Milito around this long is becouse of tutoring, its hard to find more suitable players for such things while Muniesa and Fontas have been going ahead of him in the pecking order for a while by now, and I cant really let Puyol go even if he is a tad worse then Milito by now

and yes I do play wingers, I have Villa and Higuaín trained to play on the left while Bojan have been trained to play on the right

I'd sell Olic.

Also a another GK?

Olic isn't that bad, in decline a little now. Alexander who is also in his mid 30's is in decline but I'm hoping he retires as he is a good coach, as is Olic. The other goalkeeper Blair Currie only got in the first team as Ospina and Alexander got injured. McGregor was out on loan and that left me with Karius and Currie as you have to have a keeper on the bench for the SPL league rules.

Could improve your centre backs? Shawcross and Djourou are very good players, but they're not really Champions League winning quality imo, and Dann isn't a good third choice. Have a look at some regens, and see what's happened to Otamendi maybe. Not sure how Appiah's turned out either, but he's never struck me as a great right back.

Do you play high pressing, posession retaining football? As in, don't allow players to much freedom to try risky balls or try long shots, or too high a mentality. With the players you've got eventually you'll break through, it's a case of seeing games off etc.

If anything, like with most teams that are posted in here, I'd cut down on the amount of players and particularly strikers you have, players not players as much as they should be will only lower squad morale, which is crucial.

Milito and Abidal will go out in the summer and Zhirkov is joining on free. Only reason I have kept Milito around this long is becouse of tutoring, its hard to find more suitable players for such things while Muniesa and Fontas have been going ahead of him in the pecking order for a while by now, and I cant really let Puyol go even if he is a tad worse then Milito by now

and yes I do play wingers, I have Villa and Higuaín trained to play on the left while Bojan have been trained to play on the right

Ah, playing wingers makes sense then, good system :thup: And Zhirkov makes a fantastic left back, or did in FM10 anyway, one of the few players that could mirror Dani Alves tbh.

I think your squad is pretty much set.

Could improve your centre backs? Shawcross and Djourou are very good players, but they're not really Champions League winning quality imo, and Dann isn't a good third choice. Have a look at some regens, and see what's happened to Otamendi maybe. Not sure how Appiah's turned out either, but he's never struck me as a great right back.

Do you play high pressing, posession retaining football? As in, don't allow players to much freedom to try risky balls or try long shots, or too high a mentality. With the players you've got eventually you'll break through, it's a case of seeing games off etc.

If anything, like with most teams that are posted in here, I'd cut down on the amount of players and particularly strikers you have, players not players as much as they should be will only lower squad morale, which is crucial.

I have tried to keep faith with my centre back pairing as they have served me well over the last few seasons and do chip in with quite a few goals between them, but maybe your right that in europe there just not good enough.

A few minutes ago i was just ripped apart by Athletico madrid in the first knockout round, so there goes another season.

Appiah is fantastic, he is really consistent both at home and in europe and has started chipping in with a few goals aswell.

I am playing a high pressing game, but i find always 1 player trys to take to much time on the ball when were high up the pitch and usually results in a swift counter by the opposition.

I will try and cut my squad down as I dont usually like seeing so many players but sometimes its hard to resist buying at times when things dont go as planned.

Spurs squad after summer transfer window 2010

GK: Gomes, Smithies

RB: Corluka, Hutton, Walker

CB (stopper): King, Jones, Dawson, Woodgate

CB (cover): Bassong, Gallas, Kaboul

LB: Assou-Ekotto, Ridgewell, Naughton

CM (destroyer): Vidal, Palacios, Sandro, O'Hara

CM (creator): Modric, Huddlestone, Rodwell, Jenas

AMR: Lennon, Bentley, dos Santos

AMC: van der Vaart, Keane (retrained), Kane

AML: Bale, Kranjcar

ST: Pavlyuchenko, Crouch, Defoe

Really dunno where to improve, maybe a back up to VDV but Niko and Luka can fill in there if needed as well as Bentley and Jenas. I realise I could do with selling a few players but wanna keep them for the season for depth. Any suggestions are appreciated.

My Middlesbrough squad, start of the 4th season, in the UEFA cup. Somehow I got Drogba, Berbatov and Gago all free in the summer. I am a little stretched for money, so I am looking to sell one or two players to create funds for signing better players. The missing players are Alex Smithies in goal, Micah Richards at right back and David Wheater at centre back

middlesbroughmiddlesbro.png

Spurs squad after summer transfer window 2010

GK: Gomes, Smithies

RB: Corluka, Hutton, Walker

CB (stopper): King, Jones, Dawson, Woodgate

CB (cover): Bassong, Gallas, Kaboul

LB: Assou-Ekotto, Ridgewell, Naughton

CM (destroyer): Vidal, Palacios, Sandro, O'Hara

CM (creator): Modric, Huddlestone, Rodwell, Jenas

AMR: Lennon, Bentley, dos Santos

AMC: van der Vaart, Keane (retrained), Kane

ST: Pavlyuchenko, Crouch, Defoe

Really dunno where to improve, maybe a back up to VDV but Niko and Luka can fill in there if needed as well as Bentley and Jenas. I realise I could do with selling a few players but wanna keep them for the season for depth. Any suggestions are appreciated.

As you said, way too many players. Crouch, Keane, Giovani, O'Hara, Jenas, Ridgewell, Woodgate and Kaboul need to go, with either Sandro or Rodwell and Walker or Naughton out on loan as well. Then I'd bring in a proper first choice left back (Coentrao, Ansaldi?) and a top top striker (Dzeko, Hulk?). Then you'd be sorted.

Forgot to mention Walker is out on loan. Also both my LB's have performed well so far in the first half of the season but I understand what you mean. I'm considering a move for Fernando Torres who has fell out with Hodgson. Would you actually sell 10/11 players?

At the point with NK Dinamo now where I'm finding it hard to improve my team due to the quality of players in the league. I play a 4-2-3-1

My squad in October 2012:

GK:

Aliaksandr Hutar

Ivan Kelava

DR:

Sime Vrsjaklo

Gianna Zuiverloon

DC:

Tore Reginiussen

Dmytro Nevmyvaka

Misilav Komorski

Tomisslav Barbaric

DL:

Luis Ibanez

Hrvoje Cale

MC:

Milan Badelj

Ignacio Camacho

Arijan Ademi

Aron Gunnarsson

AMC:

Sammir

Daniel Carvalho

AMR:

Ivan Tomecak

Mario Situm

AML:

Gael Kakuta (on loan)

Pedro Morales

ST:

Bogdan Stancu

Ben Sahar

Francisco Alcacer

Out on loan:

Mateo Kovacic (AMC)

Andrej Kramaric (ST)

Pablo Sarabia (AML)

Kim Bech (Regen, MC/AMC/ST)

My squad is full of versatile players though and most of my attacking midfielders can play anywhere in the front 3 behind the striker.

Forgot to mention Walker is out on loan. Also both my LB's have performed well so far in the first half of the season but I understand what you mean. I'm considering a move for Fernando Torres who has fell out with Hodgson. Would you actually sell 10/11 players?

I would sell, or at least try to offload the 8 that I mentioned yeah. I'd keep all of Naughton, Walker, Sandro and Rodwell, but wouldn't want them in my squad straight away. If you did exactly what I said you'd end up with a squad of 26!! That's still absolutely huge.

Here is yet another Barca squad to rate:

January, 2nd Season:

1.Valdes, 13.Pyatov, 25.Mino

2.Alves, 22.Montoya

4.Tremoulinas, 19.Maxwell

3.Pique, 23.Bartra

5.Puyol, 24.Muniesa

16.Busquets, 12.Fontas, 21.Romeu

6.Xavi, 14.Thiago, 15.Dos Santos

8.Iniesta, 20.Afellay

17.Pedro, 9.Bojan

10.Messi, 11.Aguero

7.Villa, 18.Muniain

I have agreed free transfer contracts with Gervinho and Zhirkov for the end of the season. I'm currently using a 4-3 (MCs)-3 (STCs) formation, but I will be switching to a wide 4-2-3-1 next season - I've chosen to play this save with different formation each season as a challenge. Also, next season Xavi and Puyol will be reduced to a back-up roles most likely. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Obviously if you're switching to a 4231 and want Xavi to be less of a first team player you'll need a top class midfielder. Only really Fabregas could fill that void imo, especially if you want to keep the team homegrown which it looks like you do.

I'd be worried personally if Alves or one of the centre backs got a long term injury, there's no one there that I'd trust with an extended run in the first team particularly. Are Bartra/Muniesa really ready to step in for Puyol next season? If you want Puyol as more of a backup you'd have to bring someone in surely?

Such a thin team, even by my standards :D

This is my Torquay team in the 2015/16 season (2nd season in Premiership)

GK

Wayne Hennessey

Jan Lastuvka

RB

Kyle Naughton

Ales Simr

LB

Maynor Figueroa

Roberto Leonardo

CB

Gary Cahill

Joleon Lescott

Miles Addison

Obina

RM/RW

Colin Kazim Richards

Sean Scannell

LM/LW

Simon Poulsen

Tim Kerkhof

CM

Gareth Barry

Dan Gosling

Craig Gardner (loan)

Josh McEachran (loan)

Jan Martinek - I am considering selling him

FW

Stefano Okaka

Luke Moore

Wilson Breuil (loan)

I can understand that my front line needs improving, and possibly some other areas, but the reason I havnt got rid of Luke Moore is below

Luke Moore stats

Any help would be great

Goal Keepers

*Antonio adan

*Iker cassilas

Defenders

*Pepe

*Carvalho

*Chiellini

*Albiol

*Lahm

*S.ramos

*Marcelo

*Arbeloa

Midfielders

*Lassana diarra(on loan at man city)

*Fernando gago

*Bastian schwenstiger

*Cesc fabregas

*Xabi alonso

*Sami khedira

*kaka

*Di maria

*Granero

*Ozil

*Cristiano ronaldo

*Sergio canales (on loan at ac milan)

Strikers

*Gonzalo higuain

*David villa

*Pato

Rate it and improve it

Obviously if you're switching to a 4231 and want Xavi to be less of a first team player you'll need a top class midfielder. Only really Fabregas could fill that void imo, especially if you want to keep the team homegrown which it looks like you do.

I'd be worried personally if Alves or one of the centre backs got a long term injury, there's no one there that I'd trust with an extended run in the first team particularly. Are Bartra/Muniesa really ready to step in for Puyol next season? If you want Puyol as more of a backup you'd have to bring someone in surely?

Such a thin team, even by my standards :D

When I switch to a 4-2-3-1, Iniesta and Busquets will be in the 2 MC spots. I'm thinking of buying M'Villa as cover for Sergi (but I'm also willing to stick with Romeu) and I already have Thiago and Dos Santos as cover for Iniesta. I don't think I need to blow too much $$$ on Fabregas.

For my defense, I'm quite confident in the youngsters Bartra, Fontas and Muniesa to fill the shoes of Puyol. They already have, since Carles was out for 2 months this season. I also had Pique out at the same time for 3-4 weeks. So I was forced to use Bartra and Fontas as central defensive pair and they did very well. I know I could go the easy route and blow some cash on Chiellini. But I've already done that on a previous Barca save - him and Pique are unbeatable in the back.

Reading - October 2012 - Premier League (Predicted 14th)

GK: Smithies, Szczesny

DR: Naughton, Coleman

DC: Kyrgiakos, Mills, Shittu, Pearce

DL: Fatic, Chimbonda

DMC: Barruso, Zayatte, Gislason, Panagi

MC: Howard, Davies, Karacan

AMR: Nicolita, McAnuff

AML: Zezinho, Robson-Kanu

SC: Paloschi, Sanogo, Griffiths, Samaras, Franco

I was taken over by a German consortium who are giving me quite a lot to spend. I'd quite like to buy a new right-winger. Any ideas?

Barcelona nearing end of fifth season:

Goalkeepers:

Sergio Asenjo

Victor Valdez

David (wonderkid regen)

DL:

Fabio Coentrao

Radek Zacharias (wonderkid regen)

DR:

Cesar Azpilicueta

Dennis Appiah

CB:

Leonel Galeano

Andreu Fontas

Gerard Pique

Adrian (wonderkid regen)

Alberto Botia

DM:

Javier Mascherano

Sergio Busquets

Koke

AM:

Andres Iniesta

Javier Pastore

Ganso

Lionel Messi

Stevan Jovetic

David Silva

Ander

FWD:

Khouma Babacar

Bojan

Carlos Tevez

My good formations don't work as well against AI teams any more so, even though were top of the league, aren't winning/dominating like we once were. Been using the 'super defence' tactics for a while now but not overly impressed TBH.

Third season

Goalkeepers - Valdes, Asenjo

Wbr - Alves, Montoya

Wbl - Lahm, Muniesa

Dc - Fontas, Pique, Puyol (decline), Batra

Dmc - Busquets, Romeu

Mc - Iniesta, Thiago, Xavi (Decline), Dos Santos

STRC - Pedro, Nasri ( Amr )

Stc - Messi, Bojan

Stlc - villa, iker muniain

Backups - Fernando Alcácer (paco), Sanago, Leonardo (top quality regen), Ignacio (top quality regen).

Thiago and Fontas are top class whereas all the other homegrowns are good. Should I replace villa ?

Spurs team, start of season 2:

GK: Gomes, Joe Lewis, Smithies

Def: King, Dawson, Gallas, Cahill, Phil Jones, Kaboul, Corluka, Hutton, Criscito

Mid: VDV, Hazard, Kranjcar, Alexis Sanchez, Lennon, Bale, Modric, Huddlestone, Parker, Khedira, Palacios

ST: Lliorente, Pazzini

Im thinking a young back up striker? Back up Left back and possibly selling Kaboul/Corluka and signing a new right back?

Any thoughts?

Few too many centre backs, I'd offload Gallas (provided he's not still first choice) and Kaboul. A backup left back would be useful though, unless you're that happy playing Bale there. What happened to Walker and Naughton?

Get rid of one of two of the midfielders, there's too many class players there. Palacios and Kranjcar would be my recommendations, they'll surely not getting enough gametime with all those brilliant players being better than them? To balance it out you could bring in a young midfielder for backup, someone like Verratti maybe.

Strikers look fine to me, Sanchez is a good backup for upfront if you need it, and Llorente and Pazzini are top class, and two very different options. Look at Alcacar from Valencia or Belfodil from Lyon if you still want a quality young backup though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tottenham, middle of season 5:

GK: Gomes, Gianluca Curci, regens

DR: Vedran Corluka, regens, Alan Hutton

DC: Seb Bassong, Phil Jones, Ivan Marcano, regens

DL: Leighton Baines, Marcano, Bassong, Bale

MCd: Palacios, Phil Jones, Corluka, regens

MCa: Van der Vaart, Aaron Ramsey, Luka Modric, Niko Kranjcar, regens

MLR/AMLR: Stefan Jovetic, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale, Ashley Young, James Forrest, Luka Modric, Niko Kranjcar, regens

ST: Giuseppe Rossi, Khouma Babacar, Alberto Paloschi, Jermain Defoe, regens

Tottenham, middle of season 5:

GK: Gomes, Gianluca Curci, regens

DR: Vedran Corluka, regens, Alan Hutton

DC: Seb Bassong, Phil Jones, Ivan Marcano, regens

DL: Leighton Baines, Marcano, Bassong, Bale

MCd: Palacios, Phil Jones, Corluka, regens

MCa: Van der Vaart, Aaron Ramsey, Luka Modric, Niko Kranjcar, regens

MLR/AMLR: Stefan Jovetic, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale, Ashley Young, James Forrest, Luka Modric, Niko Kranjcar, regens

ST: Giuseppe Rossi, Khouma Babacar, Alberto Paloschi, Jermain Defoe, regens

Maybe sign a world class right back. Personally i would sell either Van der Vaart or Luka Modric, too many big names to keep happy.

Back in 2010 - I had a Liverpool team with more big names and probably the greatest gen of all time!

Liverpool

Garcia

As this is Norwich it is a bit later on then some teams. I have some world class gens too!

No joking Jack Rodwell is lowest rated player in the squad!

This team has won over 70 competitions in total - this went unbeaten in Premiership and scored 131 goals.

It' more or less perfect when you can interchange world class players in every slot of the pitch.

108teamform.png

teamstats2.PNG

Generated Players:

Goalkeeper

Bozic

Defender

Diogo

Kadu

Midfield

Alaoui

Lelievre

Lukunku

Nygard

Striker

Areis

Ramirez

As this is Norwich it is a bit later on then some teams. I have some world class gens too!

No joking Jack Rodwell is lowest rated player in the squad!

This team has won over 70 competitions in total - this went unbeaten in Premiership and scored 131 goals.

It' more or less perfect when you can interchange world class players in every slot of the pitch.

Maybe sell a couple of players because you have got a pretty big squad. Has Jordan Spence's concentration improved?

Maybe sell a couple of players because you have got a pretty big squad. Has Jordan Spence's concentration improved?

I have been trying to sell Paloschi.

Spence is world class. Possibly the best captain in the world. His concentration improved some - Spence

Team: Swansea City

League: Premier League

Season: 2nd

Patch: 11.3

Squad:

GK: Dorius De Vries, (Radek Cerny)

DL: Neil Taylor, (Alan Tate)

DR: Angel Rangel, (Abubakari Yakubu)

DC: Ashley Williams, (Garry Monk)

DC: Nyron Nosworthy, (Magnus Troest)

DMC: Ferrie Bodde, (Leon Britton)

MC: Jordi Gomez, (David Vaughan)

MC: Darren Pratley, (Joe Allen), (Andrea Orlandi)

AML: Scott Sinclair, (David Templeton)

AMR: Nathan Dyer, (Wayne Routledge), (Alex Chamerblain)

FW: Jermain Beckford, (Luke Moore), (Stephen Dobbie)

Team: Tottenham

Season 3 (Jan Transfer Window)

Squad:

GK: Akinfeev, Lewis, Smithies

Def: Coentrao, Walker, Van Der Wiel, Shawcross, Dawson, Jagielka, Sakho

Mid: Modric, THudd, Khedira, VDV, Hazard, Bale, Lennon, Sanchez, Rodwell, Vidal

ST: Hulk, Rossi, Pato, Lukaku

Any suggestions welcome?

Team: Hoffenheim

Season: 2011/12

Last Season: Bundesliga Winners, German Cup Winners

Formation: 4-3-1-2

GK: Vincent Enyeama; Luis Guilherme

RB: Andreas Beck

LB: Andreas Ibertsburger; Emiliano Insua (loan)

CB: Josip Simunic; Isaac Vorsah; Leonal Galeano; Shane Duffy

CM: Charlie Adam, Sejad Salihovic; Christian Romaric; Sandro (loan); Franco Zuculini; Marco Verratti

AM: Ryan Babel; Glyfi Sigurdsson; Christian Eriksen; Roberto Firmino

FW: Romelu Lukaku; Vadlev Kadlec; Vedad Ibisevic

• 2 weeks later...

My Spurs squad going into the first league game of season 2 and the squad looks like this:

GK: Gomes, Smithies, Button (out on loan)

RB: Kaboul, Corluka, Walker (out on loan)

CB: Cahill, Rodwell, Caulker (out on loan)

CB: Dawson, Bassong

LB: Baines, Ridgewell, Naughton (out on loan)

CM: Fellaini, Sandro, Livermore (out on loan)

CM: Modric, Huddlestone,

AMR: Lennon, M'Poku, Torje (out on loan)

AMC: van der Vaart, Lodeiro, Labyad

ST: Rossi, Defoe, Benitez, Babacar (on loan, agrred fee of 11.75m)

Any suggestions? Got a 50m transfer budget and 400k excess wages.

You could sell Kaboul/Corluka and bring in a top class right back straight away, someone like Srna, Vrsaljko, maybe even Lahm if you want to bother with his wages. Could say the same about one of the centre backs, and replace them with Sakho, Hummels, Howedes, Otamendi or someone of that kind of ability.

The rest of the squad is very difficult to improve on without spending a ridiculous amount of money on a worldclass player.

Archived