Start at May 2010

CrazyEastboy1

But doesn't it sim the previous season? So won't some transfers, etc been made by the AI or will the DB be unaffected?

As far as I can tell, teams don't buy anybody so you will have the same squad from any update you may use. The only thing is because the league is simmed for that season, you can pretty much guarentee that Blackpool will be relegated plus Spurs may not be in the Champs League because they have already been in it in the simmed season.

If anybody is that bothered though to add realism, when the new league starts, edit the teams yourself so you still have Blackpool/Newcastle/WBA in the Prem and maybe try to edit the Champs League/Europa League.

Unfortunately its either start the game in 2010 and everything is at random or just start a normal game with everything upto this season but back in 2009.

with advance editor mate

am gunner put it through some test now if i have no problems i will upload it for the updaters forbsie, metal gutarist

Thanks, eh can u please upload to mediafire or megaupload when u are done testing? Im having problems downloading on filefront -.-

cHRIS SEND US LINK SO WE CAN START GAME YEAR 2010 PLEASE.........OH AND BUY A NEW PC AS YOUR COMPUTER PERFORMANCE IS ONLY ONE AND HALF STARS............MINES IS 5 LOL

my computer is ok its just all the other crap i have on it

my computer is ok its just all the other crap i have on it

I take it you have had to create the English leagues again. I thought about doing this before but the same problem would still remain with the squad registrations wouldnt it?

yup done it myself, I think you just edited the Nepal thing to England and posted it, pretty lame that

Exactly :thup:

He's kinda got a reputation now for nicking other peoples work and passing it off as his own. Just ask Forbsie.

Im just gutted he hasnt released it straight away then I could see that he's used exactly the same dates that ive used in my mod of your Nepal file.

Exactly :thup:

He's kinda got a reputation now for nicking other peoples work and passing it off as his own. Just ask Forbsie.

Im just gutted he hasnt released it straight away then I could see that he's used exactly the same dates that ive used in my mod of your Nepal file.

what are you on about just ask forbsie by the way the napal file is added nation i never done it that way i done it with advance editor just back off stevo your just an ass hole looking for trouble all the time

what are you on about just ask forbsie by the way the napal file is added nation i never done it that way i done it with advance editor just back off stevo your just an ass hole looking for trouble all the time

How am I the ass hole. I know exactly what you have done. You have recreated the English structure like you have done many times before. You just didnt realise that if you change the start dates of the leagues, you can get the league to start later. You have loaded the Nepal file in the editor, looked at the dates and then added these to your English league and it worked.

Im not looking for trouble all the time. I actually help quite a lot of people on here and I only say something when I think something is wrong or out of order. How many times now have you actually taken somebody elses work and tried to pass it off as you own? How many more times do you need to be found out? I said just ask Forbsie because when you 'dumped' him, he claimed you were using his database and he knew because he'd changed the contract of a player. Also 'you' made 'real' kits for the game which you was then found out for. They belonged somewhere else and you tried to pass them as your own and Im the ass hole? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to launch this update with f.e. Metal Guitarist's Update without any issues in database? I would like to start in may 2010 and to have updated squad etc.

If anybody is that bothered though to add realism, when the new league starts, edit the teams yourself so you still have Blackpool/Newcastle/WBA in the Prem and maybe try to edit the Champs League/Europa League.

How can I do that? With FMRTE or is there any other option?

Is it possible to launch this update with f.e. Metal Guitarist's Update without any issues in database? I would like to start in may 2010 and to have updated squad etc.

How can I do that? With FMRTE or is there any other option?

Yes you can load this file with any update. Im currently in a save myself using M_G's update and the nepal file to start in 2010.

The only downside is that the first season (09/10) is completely simmed. So if your expecting to start in 2010 and have a season in the Premier League with Blackpool then it will almost never happen as Blackpool would have been relegated in the simmed season. This also doesnt give you any guarentees at the top end of the table either. Obviously with the first season being simmed, when you start in 2010 Spurs may not have qualified for the Champions League. In one of my saves Chelsea finished 7th in the simmed season so its pretty much pot luck what you get. But if your just after the game staring in may 2010 with the squads as they are now then yes it does work.

Archived