aleksandar_kolarov.jpg

Name: Aleksandar Kolarov

Club: Lazio

Nationality: Serbian

Caps: 15

Goals: 0

Position: D/WBL

kolarov.jpg

I signed him for £10 Million for Manchester United and he is playing alright atm but could be better. Any one else have any experience with him?

No but ironically he always signs for United in FM.

Which wasn't quite the case in real life :mad:

But personally I don't buy him due to his lacking speed and stamina along with poor positioning

Yep always signs for Man U on my saves too. Another one of those strange AI signings, considering they have Evra and the Brazilian twins.

No but ironically he always signs for United in FM.

Which wasn't quite the case in real life :mad:

But personally I don't buy him due to his lacking speed and stamina along with poor positioning

He signs for United 9/10 times on FM, yeah.

His speed (both 15/15) isn't actually that bad to be honest, your just being picky.

And regard to his Positioning, remember he is a lot more attacking minded Wingback - rather than just sitting back all the time, hence why his Off The Ball is so high.

I signed him for my Man Utd side in the 3rd season off Chelsea for 5.25M. Chelsea bought him in the first season for 8.5M and he wasn't getting much game time so was transfer listed. I sold O'Shea for 5M since he is now 30 and Kolarov is a perfect replacement as a rotation full-back

Archived