Custom Manager Faces - Faces Made on Request

hamilton162

Hello all

I have recently tried to create some manager faces, but to no avail. However, since then, i have figured out how to adjust certain things.

Thus, i am now able to create "Regen Faces" from any picture using the hairs that come with Football Manager 2009 and FaceGen Modeller Version 3.3.

Below are some of the faces that i have made by myself.

If you would like me to make one for you, then please just request it in this thread, preferably along with a picture, with any details that you would like and i shall try and make it for you :)

You can then use it in Football Manager 2009 as your manager picture or as a picture of any player/member of staff.

Enjoy.

Download Instructions:

1. Right click on the picture and “Save As” anywhere in your documents.

2. Create a folder called “Manager Picture” in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics (You may have to create the graphics folder)

3. Download this config file and place it and your manager picture in the created folder.

4. Change the name of the picture to profile.

5. Open the config file using notepad and change the unique ID number to the Unique ID of your manager in the game and save the config file.

6. Go into preferences, Click “Always reload skin on confirm” and untick “Use Skin Cache”. Then click confirm, go to your manager profile and it should be there :)

1. Right click on the picture and “Save As” anywhere in your documents.

2. Create a folder called “Manager Picture” in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics (You may have to create the graphics folder)

3. Download this config file and place it and your manager picture in the created folder.

4. Change the name of the picture to profile.

5. Open the config file using notepad and change the unique ID number to the Unique ID of your manager in the game and save the config file.

6. Go into preferences, Click “Always reload skin on confirm” and untick “Use Skin Cache”. Then click confirm, go to your manager profile and it should be there :)

I've also managed to get the background for the pictures transparent, so i'll re-upload your picture without the white background :)

Hi

I recently downloaded Facegen 3.4 and GIMP and i've managed to create a couple of faces from the facegen app.

However, I cannot get rid of the SI logo on the the created images even when using GIMP, or add the hair from the FM2009 hair pack.

Does anyone know how to do this? I need to know which tools to use in GIMP to achieve the above.

Any help greatly appreciated

• 1 year later...
Is there any chance someone could re-post the config for this? The file seems to have expired. Looking to use one of these default faces as my manager picture for FM 11. Thanks.

You can follow the instructions here to create your own config file: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/210196-Guide-How-to-add-a-Manager-Picture-in-FM2010

The facegen program is very good. I used it to create some Manager and Player pictures in my British Bulldogs save in the career update forum (FMCU).

I found the photo fit option helped to create the most realistic looking faces. You may need to do a few tweaks after but It's easy to learn if I could do it.

Here are some faces I made and used in my game.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab39/enyawdrawoh/FM%20Career%20Game/faces.jpg

EDIT :Remove picture of collection.

• 1 month later...
I'm playing lower league too. None of my recruits have facepacks; most I can dig out photos of via google, but for those that don't have a photo on the internet I use these.

I might do a few once I get to the higher leagues and have decent regens. If I do, I'll post them here. WH has done a great job. Maybe he might be willing to contribute a fair few?

First post guys, so be gentle! :)

After seeing these faces here and elsewhere on the forum I decided to have a try myself. I mainly wanted to create a Facegen pic of myself for my manager profile. After some trial and error I got a decent result so thought I'd try another face for a bit of a laugh. I'm quite chuffed how it came out so thought I'd upload it for others to use if they like. Kudos to OLT for his hair pack.

Good game, good game...:D

Brucie (facegen / Source picture)

BrucieFacegen.pngBruceForsyth1.jpg

Probably better as a staff pic as it would look pretty odd for a 16 year old regen!

Hi guys. Been trying this myself. Been able to produce the face in Facegen and have copied that to GIMP2 to try and remove the black background. Haven't had any success as yet. Have used the scissors select tool to outline what I want but then I can't seem to move the selection even after using the move tool. I imagine adding the hair will be relatively easy after this stage so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

First post guys, so be gentle!

After seeing these faces here and elsewhere on the forum I decided to have a try myself. I mainly wanted to create a Facegen pic of myself for my manager profile. After some trial and error I got a decent result so thought I'd try another face for a bit of a laugh. I'm quite chuffed how it came out so thought I'd upload it for others to use if they like. Kudos to OLT for his hair pack.

Good game, good game...

Brucie (facegen / Source picture)

BrucieFacegen.pngBruceForsyth1.jpg

Probably better as a staff pic as it would look pretty odd for a 16 year old regen!

My attempt, even if I have no idea who he is.

bruceforsyth1.png93765315.png

Thats brilliant! Brucie turning into Jimmy Hill, lol.

I'm really busy at work at the moment so cant really do any on request. I'll post up the ones I have already done seperatly some time over xmas.

I didn't want to hijack the thread but thought suggesting the photo fit option might help out the OP to improve on his first attemps.

Great work on the ones done so far.

Archived