Is this the worst Football Manager yet? YES!

This game is just so ridiculous and frustrating. I can spend a good 3 hours playing as any team, trying to sign the 'right' players or trying to get the tactics right, and it never changes anything.

When you say never changes anything, do you mean you keep winning or keep losing?

Seriously though, if you like a pick up and play style of FM, you should try FMH2009 and use "thebugels" tactic in the Handheld forum. It works wonders.

This game is just so ridiculous and frustrating. I can spend a good 3 hours playing as any team, trying to sign the 'right' players or trying to get the tactics right, and it never changes anything.

Seriously losing my faith in these games, its just so frustrating.

upload your savegame & give us a crack at your tactics.

i've enjoyed the fact that the players i've signed seem to work just the way i wanted them to. they're pretty unstoppable (even if i did just lose 2-1 A to PSV iin the CL Group Stage... but not to worry, these things happen)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2467329#post2467329

this is still my 1st game in it though...

at some point i will take a crack at the lower leagues.

So what you mean is its more realistic than the others, I wouldn't want it any other way personally, look how unfortunate I am just got sacked for finishing second in Scottish 1 with Dundfermline having bank balance of -£500,000 2 takeovers failed within all budgets and only spent £8k as thats all had.

Specific criticisms are more than welcome here. Threads that detail precisely why someone doesn't like a game are equally welcome, along with constructive criticism. This, however, adds nothing to the forum.

Archived