U21 Manager

I found out last night you can manage Real Madrid's reserve team, Castilla, which i thought was pretty cool.

This is a similar thing i suppose. You should be able to manage the U-21's (if you can't already) as that's a management role in football.

Dam thats sucks that you cannot take control of under 21 teams at international level during the game unless you have 2 differnt people " New Manager " that is balls lol Si this should be implimented so you can apply to be under 21 manager like any normal job

Dam thats sucks that you cannot take control of under 21 teams at international level during the game unless you have 2 differnt people " New Manager " that is balls lol Si this should be implimented so you can apply to be under 21 manager like any normal job

You can get offered the u21 national job, but applying for it as it stands is not possible.

I know you can manage the senior team and the u21 but it would be good if you could be appointed as only u21 manager at international level ?

You already can. However, offers are very rare. I'd guess that they're about as rare as getting your own 'son', which is 1 in 10,000.

I wouldn't say it is that rare. If you do well at a reasonable level ie CCC or EPL (for England) then they do offer. I even got the Italy u21 job offered to be as I was managing in Italy (as an Englishman).

Because this is Football Manager, not Football Reserve Coach. If you allow that, to what level do you drop? Football Coach? Football Physio?

But how is that different to international management at U-21 level? In both cases you are still coaches, yet you lose the ability to "manage" the other aspects of that if you were a club manager. And in that respect, your only a "coach" if you manage the senior national side as well, rather than a manager.

Rafa Benitez started his career as coach of Real Madrid's reserve team, so i can see it to be relevant.

i would be opposed to reserve and under 18 manager but then i supose that could be a good way to start out with no experienced but dont know if that would work.

im all for international under 21 managment posistions though. never knew you could start as one so might try that one out.

Archived