69%

lol.... at this rate the developers should jsust bring a fm game out every 2 years and take time to make a gr8 game..... im sorry to say i used to love cm & the 1st fm games but there going downhill drastically... wot do u guys think

i think this threads gonna get closed real soon. :thup:

how come the very first football manager games had no problems at all, u bought the game intalled it and u played for hours at an end... the last two have been a nightmare u have to be a computer wiz kid to play the damn thing.... no wonder pc gaming is going out the window

Hey it works for me, I dont suffer from any bugs (that I've noticed), I have downloaded all the facepacks/logos/etc I need, got a great skin and so on.

Nice improvement on 08. Im as happy as a manc in filth. Or should that be a pig? Same same... ;)

is that 9.7 goals per season? cos decimals are in this year you know. :) we're counting almost goals now. or 9.7 crossbars, roughly approximate to one away goal or a wireless mouse. :)

I had 1.3 shots in my last game, 0.3 of which were on target. Then I luckily stole my 5.7th corner of the game and my CB rose to head in for the 2.3rd time this season. God I love decimals. I'm off to have a great 0.57 of a litre.

Archived