Highest transfer fee ever?

Good God how have people got three seasons in? I'm slacking! I don't know about highest but i was forced into splashing £40Mil on Steven Taylor on 08. I was trying to buy an all English Side for Man City. That's pretty excessive for a CB tbh.

There is another pearler. Fans of the La Liga will laugh. Real Madrid also bought Robert Soldado for 40 million pounds. 3 seasons after they sold him for 4 million pounds to Getafe. His stats are quite underwhelming I don't know what Real was thinking

Good God how have people got three seasons in? I'm slacking! I don't know about highest but i was forced into splashing £40 on Steven Taylor on 08. I was trying to buy an all English Side for Man City. That's pretty excessive for a CB tbh.

Forty quid? Bargainous!

In the FM09 records thread I have a screenshot of Madrid buying Walcott off of me for £60million after 1 season.:D

I woulda hung onto him. He has become an amazing player on my game, Fast as anything with 20 finishing. Lethal for club and country.

Oh and as an Arsenal fan, you'd want to know, they have won the Premiership 4 times in a row from 08/09 so far :D

Why is Steven Taylor considered good btw? He's usually good in FM, yet i've never seen anything that would make you think he was going to be good.

He's nothing special, but £40 is still pretty good for him!

He is overrated, though. Always makes his England debut. Whyyy?

Real Madrid just bought Huntelaar for 57 million pounds, for the 2011-12 season. He has great stats, scored 20+ goals for Ajax three years straight!

So whats the highest transfer fee you've seen on your game so far?

I just bought him for a mere 5.25m pounds.. he was offered to me! 2nd season with Man Utd.. lol so thats 57 - 5.25m cheaper!!

I woulda hung onto him. He has become an amazing player on my game, Fast as anything with 20 finishing. Lethal for club and country.

Oh and as an Arsenal fan, you'd want to know, they have won the Premiership 4 times in a row from 08/09 so far :D

I'm afraid everyone has a price! :p

on 08 i bought buffon for about 80-90 million pound with barca in my 2nd season.

i jave no idea why i did this. i wanted a keepeer as i cant stand barca's keeper. tryed buying a couple goalkeepers but nobody would budge in the end i just kept upping and upping and upping the bid.

....he wasnt even that good never did solve the defence problem and i was left with a player i had spent 80+ on...and didnt rate.

Only playing UK, Ireland and Swedish leagues atm due to Serie C Cup bug. 3rd Season and highest is £25.5 mil, 4 of em.

Pandev to Chelsea

Palacio, Bale and Heitinga to Man City.

City have 5 strikers 16- 20+ mil and most of em aren't playing. Jo is being offered for nothing in 2010 even though stats look class and hes only 23 ;)

Bale looks awesome as is moutinho.

Shame my budget is 30k in CC league 2 :)

Playing as Juve, swooped up Titus Bramble for 43 million pounds. What a sweet deal

Real Madrid just bought Huntelaar for 57 million pounds, for the 2011-12 season. He has great stats, scored 20+ goals for Ajax three years straight!

So whats the highest transfer fee you've seen on your game so far?

Good God how have people got three seasons in? I'm slacking! I don't know about highest but i was forced into splashing £40Mil on Steven Taylor on 08. I was trying to buy an all English Side for Man City. That's pretty excessive for a CB tbh.

How haven't you got 3 seasons in!

Archived