Breathtaking!

A huge well done to si on a fabulous game, after the debacle of yesterday which i for one was furious, this game post patch has more than made up for it, it's wonderfull, everything i could hope for,it's hard to pinpoint why it's so good but i guess the most improved "feature" is the nuts and bolts of the match engine which is splendid and even more so when watched in 3d (my fav is vertical scolling) and with a new skin i've found. It's early days still but so far a big :thup: it's helps that i'm top of the blue square north with gateshead! and one more point i really love now there's not stupid amount of shots on target, it's easier to actually develop a defensive tactic and as of yet no ridiculous score lines!

So far so very good!!! :D

what do you guys reckon?

Well it's nice to hear these kind of stories after everything else that has gone on. I hope that others still trying to activate will feel the same once in.

Once this activation fiasco is over with I'm certain FM09 will be a huge success. It's a really fantastic game, definitely makes up for how disappointing 08 was

im enjoying it so far. started with my favourite team manchester united, mainly to get used to the tactics. only problem im having is my strikers average ratings are pretty poor!

Yesterday was funny i was watching all the drama on here, as i was working till 9. My brother couldnt get his working till this morning, yet i got in at 930 last night and installed and worked first time :)

im enjoying it so far. started with my favourite team manchester united, mainly to get used to the tactics. only problem im having is my strikers average ratings are pretty poor!

Yesterday was funny i was watching all the drama on here, as i was working till 9. My brother couldnt get his working till this morning, yet i got in at 930 last night and installed and worked first time :)

I had the same prob with my strikers, stick with it and keep fiddling around I did and now they're get between 7 and 9 ratings on a regular basis :thup:

I had the same prob with my strikers, stick with it and keep fiddling around I did and now they're get between 7 and 9 ratings on a regular basis :thup:

will do. there still getting goals but when they dont there getting ratings like 5.4

Had a quality game against Bayern before was 3-1 down, went all out attack for the last 20 mins and snatched it 4-3 in injury time :)

There is no doubt the game is fantastic , those few angsty peeps who like to blow off steam on the forums screaming ZOMGFAILSIEEZD00MEd ultimately dont represent the majority of the Fm fans, no matter how important they think they are .

Yesterday was an embarrassment for SI, one im sure they will learn from

I agree, so far the game is really great, i think the match engine is much improved and its great watching the game in 3d, personally prefer the elevated mode. Great work SI. Really. Just hope that for next year you will choose other affiliates to launch it, as yesterday I wasnt quite as happy;-)

the game really is amazing and the patch seems to have solved everything well at least for me.

my favourite bit is probaly the press conference this is what i have wanted for so many years so very happy by this. although i only have one jounalist comming to see me at the moment..i must smell!

great game guys the problems yesterday were horrible but the game once played shows just how great it is and it has great potential!

Well it's nice to hear these kind of stories after everything else that has gone on. I hope that others still trying to activate will feel the same once in.

I believe so much in this game i ordered it AFTER the activation debacle, which didnt surprise me much to be fair. Annoyed me even more, as it was so predictable. I hope evrything will work when i get the game next week.

Archived