How CUTE!!!

Hey you know how the 3D ME stuffs up sometimes and you get the 2D dots running around? Have you guys seen it where like half of the

players are 2D and the other half are 3D? The little 3D guys look soooooooo cute... I'm not gay no nothing but its pretty funny... Sorry no

idea how to take screen shots etc ^^

The funniest error I've seen is when one of my players got injured. Two of the medical team came on the pitch... when they get to my injured player they stood there for a bit. Then said injured player starts sliding along the ground feet first, still lying down. The physios just stand there in the middle of the pitch watching as he slides all the way up the tunnel. Had me in stitches.

ive only had this once because one of my playeers got injured during a highlight, so everyone who was on the pitch when he got injured turned to 3D blobs and everyone who got subbed on was the proper men. it was really funny watching them challenge for the ball.

The funniest error I've seen is when one of my players got injured. Two of the medical team came on the pitch... when they get to my injured player they stood there for a bit. Then said injured player starts sliding along the ground feet first, still lying down. The physios just stand there in the middle of the pitch watching as he slides all the way up the tunnel. Had me in stitches.

This is simply hilarious :D:D:D

Maybe he was carried away by an army of ants and the physios were too astonished to move!

Once I watched 2D and all the players were in the 3D format exept for Kinkladze, I laughed, another one was when my team won on penalties and my injured Kompany ran onto the field even though it turned out he had a sprained ankle... adrenaline rush?

They do look cute Hazzy :eek:

Edit: in the screenie the referee just kills it

Edit 2: I just want to know how there are any graphics for a 3D blob :confused:

Edit 2: I just want to know how there are any graphics for a 3D blob :confused:

The second 2 D option is actually a top-down 3D view which is why the 3D blobs are there.

I like the look of that.. would not of minded if SI gave us this feature of the match insted off the full 3d and then full 3d for fm10..

Dont get me wrong i also like the 3d and i use it all the time..

You are right of course, but this bug is rather funny to me and while of course it is a bug, I won't complain too much. I know it will be addressed and it has no negative effect at all on the gameplay. :)

Archived