When the Patch comes out

Maybe they can tie in the authentication process with updating the game so no one misses out...just a thought

That would be a good idea if it was an easy thing to do. Only one thing though what about the people that choose to authenticate by phone which tbh is something that I am thinking about?

I do feel sorry for the average fm fan who goes out buys the game and gets a million injuries and not knowing how to mend it. I think SI should do there best to get everyone aware of the release day patch

Agreed. A patch supporting Intel chipsets is also needed. The amount of people reporting lack of 3D due to this (on this forum) will surely be a similiar ratio to those who actually buy the game (without the internet/not on the forum)

Come on SI!!!!! :)

I don't see how anybody would not try and sort out the problems. I mean internet has been around for long enough for most people to know about it. Every Football Manager advertisement has the website on it. You would expect people to play games on computers that don't have internet, but very rarely would you expect someone to not be able to access the internet at all. It's not THAT big of a deal!

Archived