Ghost player in FM2009

Guest Mouhsin013

Guest Mouhsin013

I am currently playing my second leg of the Spanish Supercup with Real Madrid. Rafael van der Vaart got slightly injured and I decidec to replace him with another player. After I have done that there's still a player (which I think is the ghost of Rafael vd Vaart because of the light shade the players has been given) floating slowly around the screen...

anyone encounterd this bug in the game as well?!!

I am currently playing my second leg of the Spanish Supercup with Real Madrid. Rafael van der Vaart got slightly injured and I decidec to replace him with another player. After I have done that there's still a player (which I think is the ghost of Rafael vd Vaart because of the light shade the players has been given) floating slowly around the screen...

i havent but the way you wrote that makes it sound hilarious :D

wooo this is realistic! ghosts on the game :D could be a secret weapon which might help drogba score for chelsea

'lampard to joe cole to essien, essien shoots, oh my gosh look who just popped out of nowhere! drogba scores a goal but awww nobody saw it! it will go down as an own goal ;)'

The game is haunted!

I had a player running around in a grey shirt while the rest of my team played in white, but I just cringed a little and ignored it. I didn't check whether it was an extra player and didn't notice whether he ever touched the ball.

Guest Mouhsin013
Definitely looks like 12 players, but is the one at the top not just the referee, wearing a grey kit? If it is, he's majorly out of position.

Hmmm could be let me check again :p the assitents referees have grey shirts too...

Definitely looks like 12 players, but is the one at the top not just the referee, wearing a grey kit? If it is, he's majorly out of position.

Think you are right, look at the bottom right of the screen at the linesman, he is wearing grey, so my detective skills say it looks like the ref

Guest Mouhsin013
Think you are right, look at the bottom right of the screen at the linesman, he is wearing grey, so my detective skills say it looks like the ref

Haha sorry guys I totally got it wrong!! :p It is fact the referee who's floating around like a ghost :p

Guest Mouhsin013
Shame, ghost players would have been fun.

It does beg the question of why the officials are wearing grey in a match where the home team is wearing white. Also, why is he all the way over there when there's a throw in on the near side?

Exactly! Would have been fun to have some ghost in the game :D

Shame, ghost players would have been fun.

It does beg the question of why the officials are wearing grey in a match where the home team is wearing white. Also, why is he all the way over there when there's a throw in on the near side?

because the ref should make his runs at a diagonal so that he's on the opposite side of the lines man. that's what i thought.

Archived