Will you be finishing your unfinished business?

I have a game in FM08 where I relegated Fulham but it's looking good for promotion straight away...

I thought, i'll be able to finish the season before FM09 demo, but I actually havent had time and will probably leave the game as it is now and abandon it.

Anyone else got something they want to finish in 08 and either is determained to do it or will you, like me, abandon it?

I won the prem in my ninth season with Everton a couple of weeks ago. I thought I could get one more season in before the next installment and cracked on. I won the charity shield, won the super cup, won the world club championship, thought I could win it all, lost the league cup final on pens and all of a sudden I dont care if I finish the season or not!

I hope I can finish the season, I'm still on for 6 pieces of Silverware which will be my best season ever ever ever!

I'll need about 3 hours I reckon, but I'm all about the demo this weekend!

cheers

I'll be playing my Luton game until fm 09 comes out. on a rare occasion of playing without cheating i took luton to the premier league in 5 years and managed to scrape fourth place but got knocked out in the qualifying round so i want to get back in and make it to the group stage before i give up

Just on the verge on getting Fisher Athlietc promoted to Premier League - with a bit of luck. It's a dilemma alright.

Same here with Stafford Rangers, were on a charge up the leagues at the min! Consecutive promotions from BSP, League 2 and League 1 (just)! Currently inbetween seasons buying players for my assault on the Championship! Debating whether to get the demo or carry on playing this until the 14th????!!!!!!! Good times!

my game ended quite nicely actually....I just finished a season with Lazio where I won the title quite easily....I'm in the offseason, and I can't realy buy anyone as I only have around 30 million and there aren't any impact players for less than 25....so I just haven't played it since thursday

Never got out of league 2 or get far with Rotherham so that's what i am going to do but first season its getting rid of the -17 and then push for play offs season after.

Can't wait. I'm sure Luton will be a challange too.

to actually do well as a manager, come to think of it im not sure if i have even finished 1 season! :O because i must have the MOST tiniest attention span and on the verge of just playing one match and thinking "is the season over yet?".

Not really unfinished, but I've a uber-star regen called Kevin Cotterill who's well on course to smash Ole Schnepfs all-time records.

Well over 110 international goals and he's only 26. 500+ goals for Spurs too. So I want to hopefully bang through 10 seasons to get to the end of his career. He's a total legend. Best I've ever managed.

VB

however i will be downloading the demo to see whats new

but i won't be starting a new game

That's a good compromise. I'm doing that too. Just want to see if I can get these Fisher Athletic kids to stay up in the Premier League - it's 2018 now I've nurtured them for so long...

Archived