Chairman Patch :S

maybe it was April 1st in his game and he had to pull a prank on someone

I usually tell my wife merry x-mas when I am on the 24th / 25th of December and she looks at me like I am even crazier than she assumed :p

Theres an edt file called 'make me chairman' which is located in the documents\sports interactive\football manager 2008\db folder. You can use this to give yourself a chance of becoming chairman of your club or rather having a chairman with the same name as yourself. It should be pointed out that this doesn't give you any special abilities in the game. Its only a cosmetic and imo pointless feature.

I was made chairman in an old CM game whilst england manager. Didnt choose to be it just happened. It was just like being manager except where it said chairman it said my name and for manager some random manager. Everytime i tried to quit my role it just fired the curent manager.

this reminds me of when an acquaintance of mine claimed that you could be appointed an assistant manager in the game. I resisted the urge to call him a liar to his face...

Why? It's what he deserved. I make an effort to call at least 2 people a liar everyday, if I don't manage to do it, I can't get to sleep. Liar.

Archived