Major Problem/possible bug

in 2015/2016 season with QPR & in the Uefa cup. I'm in January & need to register any additional players for the competition. It says you need 4 players trained by QPR & 8 players trained by a team for more than 3 seasons. No matter who I select (including youth or reserve players) I can only ever get 3 trained by QPR & 7 players trained by a team for more thean 3 seasons.

It won't let you submit that squad until you have met the required & the game won't let you carry on until you have submitted. It will only let you make 3 replacements for players you already have in the squad from the first registration.

Is this a bug or is there a way around it?

Please help!!

in 2015/2016 season with QPR & in the Uefa cup. I'm in January & need to register any additional players for the competition. It says you need 4 players trained by QPR & 8 players trained by a team for more than 3 seasons. No matter who I select (including youth or reserve players) I can only ever get 3 trained by QPR & 7 players trained by a team for more thean 3 seasons.

It won't let you submit that squad until you have met the required & the game won't let you carry on until you have submitted. It will only let you make 3 replacements for players you already have in the squad from the first registration.

Is this a bug or is there a way around it?

Please help!!

If you select players that are homegrown and the game doesn't change the number, then you should report this in the bugs forum.

Archived