International Management..

On fm08 I started a career as England manager once, but it coul not have bored me more! (Not the game, just international management)

You wait too long between games! and wasn't a fan of watching premiership games each week if I wern't a manager of either club!

I was thinking about it, and I suppose now that there is a 3D match engine, I will watch a few more games each week, but overall will it be made better?

P.S Who enjoyed only being an international manager on FM08 and why? And who (Like me) wasn't the biggest fan of it?

I love int management. Not of England as im a Scotsman and would be too tempted to ruin them, unfortunetly i think more of myself than a team wrecker. But i always try and get into int management.

I can't manage a club team and international team at the same time! I like to put all my effort and focus in to one team! I only start an international career like 8-9 months after buying the game after I have done lots of stuff with a club team, so I was just wondering what people think about it when they only do international management..

I can't manage a club team and international team at the same time! I like to put all my effort and focus in to one team! I only start an international career like 8-9 months after buying the game after I have done lots of stuff with a club team, so I was just wondering what people think about it when they only do international management..

I know what you mean. I've managed England for years alongside my various clubs on my current save. But it's rather tiresome, especially as I like to spend time setting things up as well. I'm halfway through the 2021/22 season, and I've got the World Cup at the end of the season. Never won it before, but no matter what I'm resigning after the tournament, getting a bit bored of it now!

I usually manage a club team to a certain amount of success and then try to manage an international team at the same time. Cameroon always seems to be in need of a manager a few years in. Do well at the ACN and move on to England!

I have never been an international manager only. Though i've been tempted to resign from my club and just focus on international to speed things up a bit as fm09 is nearly here. Just got knocked out in world cup 2nd round by brazil as holland and now i've earned the argentina job when they finished fourth and holland decided that despite my poor campaign they would just about stick by me. lol oh well, i have a few argentinian players in my club team so will be good! I also understand what gillsman is saying lol. its hard to concentrate on both... so after next tourny its to resign from either my club or the international team, not sure if i'll enjoy just playing internationals tho.

Archived