Ebbsfleet United

the point was the club is run by the fans, well members, they vote on starting XI and transfers. The game strives for realism so is this going to be taken into account or just ignored. I do enjoy managing in the lower leagues so i was just wondering how SI would deal with this.

the point was the club is run by the fans, well members, they vote on starting XI and transfers. The game strives for realism so is this going to be taken into account or just ignored. I do enjoy managing in the lower leagues so i was just wondering how SI would deal with this.

No they don't.

So why am I getting loads of complaints from people saying that they are not able to vote for the line-ups then?

I've been able to since it was introduced. There are votes before each match alongside the team selections asking if the manager should be allowed to choose his own XI.

I imagine Ebbsfleet will just have board that has a very high interference rating. It would be very difficult to code the game to have you playing the fans choice of line up, transfers etc for just one team. You're almost looking at a whole different game there.

So I imagine it will be just something simple that is introduced for Ebbsfleet.

I imagine Ebbsfleet will just have board that has a very high interference rating. It would be very difficult to code the game to have you playing the fans choice of line up, transfers etc for just one team. You're almost looking at a whole different game there.

So I imagine it will be just something simple that is introduced for Ebbsfleet.

The board with a high interference would deal nicely with the transfers issue.

For the tactical and line up issue, simplest thing that I can think of would be to make an Assistant Manager unsackable, rename them 'Ebbsfleet Fans', or whatever they call themselves. So when you ask for the Assistants choice of tactics / line up, the messages appear as if from the Ebbsfleet shareholders. Forcing that choice upon you though would leave you with little to do as the manager of Ebbsfleet, so I would leave it as a suggestion from the Shareholders. With perhaps their getting disgruntled if you ignore their advice and lose games.

I've been able to since it was introduced. There are votes before each match alongside the team selections asking if the manager should be allowed to choose his own XI.

So you're not actually picking the team then? You're just voting on whether the manager can pick his team?

So you're not actually picking the team then? You're just voting on whether the manager can pick his team?

No. There is a vote before the game, asking whether the manager should pick his own XI. If the vote is "yes", then the manager goes ahead and picks the team - if the vote is "no" then the supporters pick the team.

No. There is a vote before the game, asking whether the manager should pick his own XI. If the vote is "yes", then the manager goes ahead and picks the team - if the vote is "no" then the supporters pick the team.

How often does "no" win?

Archived