a question for the mods what players can you get as the new hurst ect

no i saw an english guy called the new jim baxter.slim jim was scottish in fact the best scottish player ever.it is worked out on style and certin skills i think.

I have a young scottish midfeilder regen rated at the new slim jim with a team mate comparasion of Arshavin so i got Andrey to look after him and now hes taking the absolute mick. Just hope i get the Scotland job before he retires so i can take him to Webley and upset all the English again.

P.S. Sorry if that caused offence

slightly worried when i see "the next les ferdinand" on someone's profile, i dunno why.. more recentlyive seen the next beckham, scholes, michael owen (altho that one disappeared quick), ronaldinho, and err... i just signed "the next emile mpenza" :rolleyes:

I have a young scottish midfeilder regen rated at the new slim jim with a team mate comparasion of Arshavin so i got Andrey to look after him and now hes taking the absolute mick. Just hope i get the Scotland job before he retires so i can take him to Webley and upset all the English again.

P.S. Sorry if that caused offence

yes jim baxter was a bit like george best great on the ball liked the drink and women and toyed with the other teams players at times and both were very skillful and creative.arshavim in reallife not as good but i can see the comparsion of the new baxter with arshavim it will be that there kind of like for like on the ball with a bit of flair and so on.

I'm surprised how often, in FM08, someone is referred to as the new Les Ferdinand. Is that something people are all queuing up to be?

Denis Pennis liked "young Lesley" in his Bob Boonah sketch, that also included a drunk Kenny Dalglish from Belfast kicking a dog :D

I don't think this issue is too important as it doesn't appear to mean anything in game. I had a youth team player at FC Bayern described as the next "Kaiser", but he didn't make it and I think he's in the 2nd division now. Purely cosmetic.

Archived