FM changing its name..???

Are you all thick? Read the original post....

WHS.

Although the OP didn't make it obviously clear, he's more than likely just lost a game after being 3-0 up at HT, and after the match the press reads

[TEAM X] Credit win to managers half time team talk.

Lol NepentheZ sees the sense.

Lol i was infuriated after three games in a row being 2 or more goals up front at half time saying something at half time, then all of my players turning from 7's to 5's etc.

Was meant as a half joke half rant, but your responses have cheered me up :)

Apparently FM is changing its name to Half Time team talk manager....can anyone shed any light on this?

LOL

i feel your pain

to be honest i try not to post straight after something silly happens in fm

just go and watch tv

to be honest i havent played fm in days because of something i dont want to talk about happened

I've heard a rumour that FM next year is gonna be called.......................... wait for it.........................................FM 2009.

I was so shocked when i heard it, nearly fell off the chair ;-)

no it will be called 'lets all get your smelly muslim mother on the bed and shoot sperm all over her face then penetrate her pussy and asshole until it bleeds 2009'

thats been done before mate. tbh. Need to think faster and harder than that to actually insult me.

Dont know why that -JeZiFiCaTiOn- guy hasnt been banned, i've been reading alot of threads tonight and he's posted rude respones in the majority of them. Don't have a clue what he gains from it all though.

Archived