Natural Vs. Accomplished

I've seen marginal differences myself, for instance sticking a player on the wing who is naturally a forward but is accomplished at right wing has bitten me in the bum a few times, but generally speaking there isn't a whole lot between them, it's the stats needed for a particular position that can really make a difference

i would say 95%. all dependent on their stats. you can train any one to be accomplished eventually but a striker turned winger would be rubbish if he had no dribbling and crossing stats.

in one of the cm games cm4 i think i got peed off with fat ronaldo and stuck him in the reserves put him as a goalkeeper, forgot about it and when he left the club he signed for palmeras, i looked him up later to see how he was doing and he was actually a goalkepper!!!!!

I would imagine accomplished would mean the player performs at 90%+ what his stats are. I only do it occassionally I have many talented forwards who are accomplished attacking flank midfielders, i like putting arrows towards the centre of the penalty area for them.

Archived