is this a bug or just a very stupid player ???

this is one of the weirdest things i've seen in fm i'm celtic and have georgios samaras on loan and want to sign him so man city accept my bid and i go into contract talks with him and his agent,anyway i offer him a contract which makes him a rotation player and he's fine although he wants 26k a week and i can only offer 20k a week for a rotation so i go up to first team player and offer and he states he has no interest in signing so i go to key player and still no interest why will he sign if he's rotation and not first team or key player anyone ever experienced this problem and is it a bug or just a very lazy player who doesnt want to play alot :confused:

Never seen it but yes I'd say its a bug. Have you tried offering the contract on either of the higher status?

I did once before & the player called the offer unacceptable but he still took a wage cut when I set his squad status to rotation lol.

all i can think is that he doesn't want the pressure associatied with being na important player.

think about it. when your player gets injured you get the options of what to say. some players will get upset that your putting too much on them being injured if you say that they just can't be replaced.

At least you haven't got the

Player want.....

£10,000 pw wages

£100,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,000 app bonus

£1,000 goal bonus.

You offer...

£15,000 pw wages

£150,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,500 app bonus

£1,500 goal bonus.

Player rejects contract, feels like he deserves a better basic salary. So you go back to the contract screen, expecting his demands to now be about £20,000 a week... but no.

player wants

£10,000 pw wages

£100,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,000 app bonus

£1,000 goal bonus.

:mad:

You've got to be kidding me .

I don't know the player in question, but i could see a few reasons why a player would want rotation status.

1) he is old and not feeling that he could compete at the top level in every match.

2) He is a lazy git and wants a good wage while he rots in the reserves.

3) can't handle the pressure as pointed out above.

But it is probably a bug rather than a feature.

I don't know the player in question, but i could see a few reasons why a player would want rotation status.

1) he is old and not feeling that he could compete at the top level in every match.

That actually makes alot of sense, I don't think Fm does work like that however.

At least you haven't got the

Player want.....

£10,000 pw wages

£100,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,000 app bonus

£1,000 goal bonus.

You offer...

£15,000 pw wages

£150,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,500 app bonus

£1,500 goal bonus.

Player rejects contract, feels like he deserves a better basic salary. So you go back to the contract screen, expecting his demands to now be about £20,000 a week... but no.

player wants

£10,000 pw wages

£100,000 Sign on fee

3 year contract

£1,000 app bonus

£1,000 goal bonus.

:mad:

You've got to be kidding me .

this happens to me a lot but it is with the appearance fee. no matter if i offer them 35k per game they still say that they want a higher bonus for league appearances.

another annoying 'feature' is i have found the following:

player wants basic wage of eg: £7k + appearance fee of £800

Set contract type to Key Player and Wage limit is £10k (fine) but appearance fee is only £500 (so player wont take the contract)

Set contract type to Backup or Rotation and Wage limit is only £5k (so player doesnt accept) but there is no limit on appearance fee (eh?!)

I'm not sure if it's backup or rotation but one of the lower contract types basically removes the appearance fee limit which is kind of annoying when you are trying to negotiate a contract.

1) samaras is only 24

2) he left man city as he wanted first tea,

3) its samaras of course he can

Archived