Editing - A drug?

Chinese Wino

I'm sorry if you think this is slightly pointless,

but does anyone else find editing almost addictive?

Ever since i started editing, it's almost been impossible for me to start a new game without editing.

Just thought i'd like to share my views icon_biggrin.gif

Ever since i started editing, it's almost been impossible for me to start a new game without editing.

Just thought i'd like to share my views icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinese Wino:

Just thought i'd like to share my views icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God yes, absolutely. icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Ash:

Yeah, I get so far into a game and then I think - what if? What if I started with a completely new team that I have added to the database... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do that aaalll the time. I just think, oh I want Dani Alves, Silva, etc. in the same team at the start. Or , I want myself in the team!

For me it isnt a drug, ive always liked my projects, Ive made golf courses for tiger woods series, ive skinned planes for racing and officiated races on IL2 forgotten battles and I have made databases for this series. Without little projects to tinker with I get bored. Yes ive always got a golf swing to be tinkering with but somehow sitting infront of my PC for hours shaping polygons into golf holes, using G.I.M.P. to edit 2D skins or setting up new nations in a database editor relaxes me. I spent many consecutive hours doing golf courses, was tedius in one way, exciting in another! I think all are like that, when you get to the finished product you feel proud to have made something realistic but with your own style and twist.

Next for me? Well if EA pull their finger out and make courses easier to work with I will go back to course design, but maybe that was easier when I was unemployed! I spent 3 months on them as it was! So maybe now doing a Hampshire as a nation database, sound good?

Archived